Chapter 15 Fight for My Way

"Aren't you Actress Park Joy?" Seeing a senior actress, Irene blurted in surprise.

A tall woman appeared before their eyes. Intimidation and charisma was oozing from the said woman adding to her sharp eyes and sexy body.

"Oh my. Aren't you that gorgeous Bae Irene? Well of course I'm more gorgeous" she joked. The other two was in awe seeing the known Sexy Dynamite of the entertainment industry.

"Moonbyul-ah, I didn't know that Seulgi became friendly with actresses" Joy stated.

"Uhmm.. Well, I'm surprised myself too" Moonbyul answered without any awkwardness to the senior actress, giving a hint to the others that Moonbyul have known the actress personally.

While the three were busy having a conversation, Moonbyul got a call from Joy who happened to be near the area. With Irene, Eunae and Yooa fully focused on their heating conversation, they weren't able to notice Moonbyul slipping out for a few minutes to wait for Joy outside.

"It's weird... It feels like I heard her voice somewhere..." Eunae mumbled but loud enough for Yooa to hear.

"Of course, she's an actress. She's everywhere. Who knows if she'd also gone doing some ASMR" With eyes still locked on Joy, Yooa said to Eunae. But for the university girl, it felt more than that. It felt so familiar than hearing it from television whatsoever.

"Aren't you Jo Eunae?" Joy asked the nerdy looking girl. Focusing on remembering hearing Joy's voice somewhere, Eunae got startled when her name was mentioned.

"Y..yes." that question added to the mystery in Eunae's mind.

Eunae's point of view

'How did she know my name? How can an actress... asdfghjkl!!!! Should I just be happy?'

Thoughts came rushing to my head but still I'm wondering where I heard her voice. Before I could ask on how she knew me, the senior actress shifted her attention to the woman beside me.

"And you are???" With wonder in her eyes, Joy asked.

"I'm Yoo Shiah but I'm often called as Yooa. It's nice to meet an actress like you" Irene, Moonbyul and me got off guard with Yooa's sudden display of manners. She can be mistaken as a nice girl who follows rules without any stain of being a badass. I must say that whenever Yooa smiles, I tend to forget how a chic and bitch she can be.

"Such pretty girls Seulgi have here" again, Actress Park remarked and finally someone took the courage to ask the question. The sudden appearance made a great impact that's why I think most of us are just quiet and awkward.

"May I know what's your relation to Kang Seulgi?" Yooa asked politely but instead of an answer, Joy shifted her gaze to Moonbyul.

"Who am I again to Seulgi, Moonbyulyi?" After letting out a sarcastic giggle, she asked the person beside her.

"Uhmm... How do I say this.. she's..." While Moonbyul was trying to construct her sentence, a sudden memory popped on my mind.

"Huh?! No way... she ...she sounded like... Seulgi's..." in pure disbelief, I tried to speak.

Oblivious to our surroundings, another person came to join in the dining room, while ruffling her hair with a towel; Seulgi appeared behind Moonbyul and Joy.

"M..MOM?"

All our attentions were diverted to Seulgi. I almost lost my comprehension on what she just said. 'Wait? What?! The sexy dynamite senior actress is Seulgi's MOM?!'  My mind just exploded from that information. Then again, my memory got confirmed.