Chapter 25 Every Angle

Irene's Point of view

Arriving inside the office of our CEO, he obviously displayed a displeased behavior. He looked at me with discomfort. Me, not having any slightest idea, just stared at him with my usual cold expression. "Are you happy?" he asked in an unpleasant tone. His sudden question made my attention to fully focus on him, trying to decipher where that sudden question came from.

"Mr. CEO..." my manager tried to butt in but was cut when our CEO pressed the button on a remote to open the power of the wide screen across his table. A news flashed on the tv screen, a familiar scene where I, Bae Irene, announced to on national television about the false dating news. And as if on cue after I said that it was false, our CEO threw the remote to my manager which definitely hit him.

"THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! HOW THE HECK DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?! THIS IS NOT EVEN A LIVE BROADCAST!" the CEO shouted evidently showing anger along that hysterical movements. Me and my manager even flinched at the same time but strangely, his voice seems to vanish from my perspectives as I concentrate on watching the news.

It hit me. I can't stop myself to form a smile that finally, Kang Seulgi granted my request. It was no denying that it was a selfish act, but I hope that this will also break the 'use to' system in the entertainment industry. I want to believe that it will give motivations to other artists in the same situations to break free from such acts.

"Afterall, despite all the things we have now, aren't we all aiming to reach something we call happiness?... a kind of happiness by our own definition" I thought in general.

Third person's point of view

Sitting across the screen, Yooa also saw the news. Munching her chips, she stated "Oohh. Looks like someone's gonna lose a job." Pertaining to Irene. Oblivious that it was her dance instructor who was behind the airing of the show, she added "Should I comfort her?... Or not?"

Yooa may be a bitch on other's perspectives but she can admit that she grew fond of her so-called rivals. She maybe in the heat of their war for Seulgi but right now, she considered that the actress situation was something out of that war and rivalry. Yooa thought that such turns of events on one's life would definitely need some comforting.

Concurrent to Yooa, Eunae also saw the news. "Whoa! I bet it took a lot of courage to do something like that. I think miss Bae is really an awesome person. She's basically breaking records here". Eunae admired such bravery, a courage that she doesn't posses even the slightest. She can't imagine how hard it must be to take such gamble of losing your job and fame just to show the truth. "It was easier watching it in tv shows but I do believe that it was hard to make such decision in real life." She added.

Pulling her phone, she contemplated for a second "Should I...comfort her? Does she even need me? I mean she has other friends, right?". But another thing popped in her mind, like why should she comfort a rival or that maybe she should just call Seulgi to go to Irene to ease actress' burdens even just a little. "AISH! Whatever!" Ruffling her hair in frustration before finally proceeding on dialing on her phone.

Moonbyul's point of view

After the call I made. I didn't realize that I was caught in a deep thought while still eyeing the news. "Is this what people mean when doing crazy things for such feeling? ... is it really love? Or was it selfishness, Miss bae? ... "

I can't help but be surprised with Seulgi's action. I've been with Seulgi for so long that she never did such stupid thing in the past ever since she changed. It was a messy act that for a second, I thought a different person made it. I always supported her but this one will give a great impact to her life. "In order to pursue something uncertain, you were willing to lose something that you worked hard for ... I wonder if it's really worth it" Because it was incomprehensible in my part, all I could do was sigh.

Ruffling my hair while being drawn to my thoughts, a phone call diverted my attention. It was not a surprise to see that it was from Eunae, now I have a firm idea on what this call will be about. Picking up the call before I could say a word, Eunae hastily spoke "Have you seen the news? Let's go to Seulgi to ask some details. It's from their station, right?"

I wasn't able t control my giggle at how Irene's rival sounds so worried about her that she needed some information on the news. Well, I almost forgot that she's a fan, that maybe the reason. "I can't come with you." I could sense the shock on Eunae's voice upon hearing my answer. "But why? You don't even have anything else to do". Slightly attacked by Eunae's words which were true, I spoke back "I'm going out to find someone that I can go crazy over with. Something worthy for all the craziness that I could do for that person."

Before my friend could say another word, I ended the call and decided to go to the library café, who knows, maybe some flying books hitting my head could make me see what I'm looking for, then maybe I could understand such situation.

"What should I do, Kang Seulgi?

Should I help you?

Or should I just steal you away from everyone?"

-----

Hello readers!  I think the next chapter would be the finale of this story.  

Well, what can I say? even a supportive friend like moonbyul has her limits on understanding things.

Let's stream monster MV and vote on music shows ^u^ 

I really hope we could give Seulrene a win. 

Don't forget to vote and comment :)