💛Hoseok(jhope) gone.💛

I jump awake as it was 7am and i promised to meet my sunshine,hoseok at 7.10 at the nearest convinient store before going to school. i quickly brushed my teeth, take a 1 minute shower, sprayed lots of purfume to smell better for my hobi(hoseok),changed and rushed out of the room and ran past the hallway as i heard my mum asking me to eat breakfast but i told her i was meeting my hobi and was late already. i heard her about to say something but just rushed out of the house and told her to tell me when i was home. i ran to the convinience shop and saw my sunshine looking as good as always with his signature beautiful smile. my am i a lucky girl to get this beautiful man as my boyfriend. i ran towards him and gave him a big thight hug as i saw girls giving me weird looks but i ignored as i knew they were just jealous. he chuckled, held my hand and we walked to school together and talking on the way. many people kept staring but i ignored it and finally we reached school. jhope and i are in the same class and sit beside each other so it was just perfect as i sat beside him, pulling the chair for him and talked to him till the teacher came and brushed his hair aside. i saw some girls tearing up, whispiring and boys giving me weird looks. Weird? i decided to ignore it and listened to class and still talking to my sunshine.
"RINGGGGGGGGG"
class finally ended and its finally break time. i held my sunshine's hand as we walked out of class as i giggled at his cuteness when the teacher said she needed to speak to me and i asked him to go to the canteen to wait for me as the teacher asked if i was fine and i replied yes of course! what could go wrong with my sunshine with me? as i walked away, i spotted my sunshine queueing at the back of the queue and queued with him and bought a sandwich but he didnt want it so i ate it and shared it with him by letting him have bites on my sandwich as we sat down with his other 6 bestfriends, Rap monster, V, Jin, Suga, Jungkook and Jimin. they gave me worried looks but i chose to ignore it. how weird? today everybodys been staring at me. am i famous? is there something on my face? but i chose to ignore it. after a few hours, school finally ended and i walked with hands interlocked with my sunshine and walked down the hallway to find his bestfriends to go home together as usual and i saw them chattering with worried faces. asi approached them with my sunshine, they looked down and i asked what they were talkin about. none of them spoke until jimin said: "y/n look, we have something to tell you but you have to be prepared.." i was shocked but smiled and nodded. what could go wrong haha. "its uh.. uhmmm..." Suga sighed and said: " let me do it. look y/n face it. jhope is no longer here. he is gone. we all know you love him a lot but you have to let him go and rest in peace. it will hurt him to see you like this." i was stunned but laughed and replied, "what are u talking about haha this is a joke right? my sunshine is right here..." as you turned and wanted to prove them that it was a joke, jhope was gone. you shouted out for his name multiple times as others including his bestfriends started to tear up when it struck you.

memories of jhope getting into a car crush when coming to pick u up for a date. why was others gave u weird looks everyday you cried very badly as all his other friends came to hug you and comfort u. 5 minutes later, you told them u were fine and woke up from this dream. they didnt believe it and were persistant to send u home but u rejected them and ensured them. they agreed and finally left when u went up to the nearest 15 level carpark's rooftop. you cried you heart out and sat at the edge of the building when his friends came rushing as they followed you as they were worried. just as they expected, i was about to end it. all of them tried to calm me down but nothing would. i closed my eyes as the last tear rolled down my face, looked up to the sky and whispered to myself: my sunshine, im coming. wait for me and jumped....

~THE END~
🌻How was it? did yall like it? a little bit too much for you? tell me in the comments! i will try to change it❤🌻
lots of love,
Mrs Kimpark
@bangtanbambamboom

♥BTS angst // sad imagines💔♥On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara