💛Hoseok: happily ever after 💛

"REPORTING NEWS RECKLESS DRIVER HIT AND RUN RUNS OVER A PREGNANT WOMAN WHILE THEY WERE CROSSING GANGNAM STREET. the woman is identified to be someone by the name of...."

"im home jagiya~" as hoseok, your husband gave a you a peck on the lips. "EEEE EOMMA AND APPA CHUCHUCHU appa i want one too!" as my daughter Jung Yoona pouts. Im Kim y/n or now known as Mrs Jung. Im happily married to my beautiful and handsome husband, Jung Hoseok. His stage name is J-hope he is a rapper and main dancer in a group called BTS but he quit once he was married to me and i gave birth to a beautiful and cute daughter Jung Yoona. Yoona will be turning 3 in 3 weeks and im already starting to plan it. Alongside, i have a big surprise too...
*Muackk* as hoseok gave Yoona a kiss on the cheek and Yoona gave a bright cheeky smile with her small dimple that looks just like her father. "jagi~ im hungry what did you cook for dinner?" as he sneekily slid his hands around your waist as his phone rang. he fished out his phone and looked at me nervously? as he quickly walked away into the room. weird? maybe its just for buisness? 10 minutes later, dinner was ready and i went up to the room to call him. "i know e/n jagi. i will tell her and leave her asap. i love u." e/n? didnt she leave hoseok for another richer man? she was the one who kept trying to steal every boy i liked. the one who beat me up?... jagi?... love.. her? as he hung up he turned around and was shocked to see me there. "j..jag.. jagi.. w..when.. when were u here jagi?" "since u said u will leave me for e/n saying you love her. how could u.. we have a daugher together that is already going to be 3 years old.. how could you..." "jagi let me explain" "DONT call me jagi." he was shocked by my tone but listened to me. "okay y/n. listen pls. e/n came back 2 months back. she told me she just broke up with her boyfriend and needed someone to talk to. hence, she came to look for me. i went out to have a drink with her but got drunk and when i woke up the next day... she was sleeping beside me... naked.. and now.. shes pregnant.. with my baby.. the baby is already 2 months old..." as your hand reached his cheek. he was stunned. it was the first time u were so angry. you never got angry. u always forgive him or most to most ignore him for 15 minutes but this was overboard for you. "guess what jung hoseok or shd i say Hoe. im pregnant 2 with your SECOND child which is already 3 months old. i guess he is not going to have a father when he grows up. since you love that e/n so much, go with her. we will just divorce. im taking yoona with me." "NO y/n pls let me have Yoona. Pls stay with me. i cant leave without you." "im not the one who cheated." i went into our or used to be our masterbed room and locked the door. i cried my heart out. ive never cried so badly before that i wanted to kill myself. i stood up, took my lagguage, packed my bag with yoona and a few of my item and went out to take yoona. when i opened the door, there was hoseok. "do you really have to do this?" he asked me with dried tears on his cheek. he cried too. i wanted to place my hand on his cheek and kiss him but i couldnt. "you love her. not me. she has a baby with u and you seemed happy talking to her on the phone. now MOVE." as i walked down the stairs and took yoona hands. "eomma~ where are we going? appa kaja(lets go)!" "no yoona. we are not going with appa. appa.. appa has someone new. eomma is going to bring you to play okay? lets go." "eh? okay eomma. annyeong appa!" as she let go of my hand and kissed hoseok on the cheek again and his tears fell. we left and i walked with yoona to the playground near where i used to stay when yoy first came to korea. yoona was playing happily while you sat on the swing, rubbing your tummy as tears fell again. you missed hoseok so much but he chose to do this. it was 8pm and you brought yoona home. after cooking dinner again, yoona ate happily and went to bed as she was very tired...

hoseok pov:
i looked at the food on the table again, tried to eat my tears just came down. my beautiful family of 3 is now gone as my phone rang again.
**❤e/n jagi❤ calling**
e/n: hello? hoseok? where are you? i miss you soo much!"

you: im at home. i told y/n about it. she left. you can come to my house now."

e/n: ok jagi! on my way!

and i hung up and let out a deep sigh. am i doing the right thing? being responsible is correct right?...

**FAST FOWARD TO 2 WEEKS LATER**

your pov:
here we are. in the court room about to sign the divorce paper. i held up the pen and hesitated a little but signed it soon after. "y/n pls must we really do this? spare a thought for yoona and our second baby..." "i am. thats why im divorcing you. i dont want my child to grow up knowing her father cheated on her mother." as hoseok slipped a tear. everytime he cried, i always felt like pulling him to my embrace and told him its okay but i just couldnt this time. as he picked up the pen and slowly signed it. "okay the custody of your child will both go to Ms Kim y/n. thank you and the both of you may leave now." as i quickly bowed, stood up with teary eyes and brought yoona away. yoona knew exactly whatt happend. she was told by her uncle and understood it despite her young age. "its ok eomma. appa doesnt love you but yoona does!" as you smiled and went down the lift. "lets go have ice cream yoona" "YAYYYY ICECREAM!" as she jumped up and down and we went out the building. as we crossed the road, a high beam of light came towards us at high speed. i tried to push yoona away but it was too late. the both of us were sent flying to the sky and flew far away. i saw that yoona was bleeding heavily and was unconcious. i tried to stretch for her but soon after i blacked out too..

hoseok pov:
im sorry. im so sorry. i love u so much. why did you have to leave me. why did i believe that slut e/n? she was lying all this while. she wasnt pregnant at all. she just wanted me and you to break up and just wanted my money.. im so sorry. i shouldnt have cried while driving. now ive knocked and killed the 3 people i love the most.(3 including the baby that isnt born yo) my eyes went blurry and i couldnt see the front. i dont deserve to cry. now i killed you all. dont worry y/n jagi. i love you. im coming. as i kneeled on your grave, put the gun on my head and pulled the trigger.. i finally lived happily ever after with my beloved family...

~THE END~
🌻Author note🌻
UENSISNISJ this was bad. im soo sorry for not updating so often but love yall lots! chu~
lots of love,
Mrs Kimpark❤