💙park jimin: wrong choice.(part 2)💙

y/n pov:
"SHUT UP. SHUT UP JIMIN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYMORE. ENOUGH. IM DONE. WHY ISIT HER AND NOT ME. I ALWAYS LIKED U DO U EVEN KNOW THAT? WHAT DO U KEEP GIVING ME FALSE HOPE WHEN U DONT LIKE ME.THATS NOT THE WORST YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW SLUTTY SHE FUCKING IS DO U HUH. SHE SLEEPS WITH EVERY DAMN GUY AND IS JUS USING YOU.."
a hand high fived my face as i fell to the floor. jimin... slapped me? "y/.. y/n i didnt mean it i swear it was a rash decisison i didnt want to hur.." as you picked yourself up and ran home. as soon as you reached home, you locked yourself in the room and cried your heart out. your bestfriend or used to be bestfriend slapped you for another woman. you cried the whole night without eating and fell asleep.
time skip
the next morning, you woke up to have more than 50 missed calls and a few hundred text from jimin. you changed and dragged yourself out of bed, changed and went to school. when you entered school, there were a lot of whispers and when you looked up, you saw jimin and that slut french kissing in the hallway. you couldnt help yourself but went to the toilet and brought out a razor blade and started cutting your wrist thrice each cut being deeper. you cleaned up the blood and left the toilet. just as you were about to leave, you were pushed back in by e/n and her bunch of minions. they surrounded you and held you down as e/n started to hit your stomach and slap your face as you cried for help. "KIM Y/N YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND OTHERWISE YOU WOULDNT EVER WALK OUT OF HERE ALIVE. YOU GET ME?" as they walked out leaving you holding your stomach on the floor. you finally gained back some energy and walked to class when you saw her crying and telling jimin something and when she saw you, she pretended to hide behind his back and pointed to you sayin: "oppa she.. she slapped me and said if i dont leave you, she would kill me" as you stared at a shock look, jimin came over and slapped you. "STAY AWAY FROM HER. IF U DARE TO LAY ANOTHER FINGER ON HER, I WILL MAKE IT EVEN WORSE. AND I DONT HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU U DIGUSTING UGLY BITCH. IT WAS NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL." you were shocked. that angelic boy you used to know is gone. another tear slipped your eyes and you ran out of school, skipping class. when u reached home, you took out the razor and did another 4 more cuts on your wrist as tears rolled down yet again. ever since then, school was always hell for you. every day you were beaten up by her minions and there was no one to save u. everyday you were talked behind your back and she was spreading rumours and stories that wasnt even true to make people hate you more and be on her side. EVERYONE was on her side. everyone except one. Jeon Jungkook. he was a new student in school. even though i dont know him well at all, he helps me through a lot. be it from homework or me being lonely, he would always be thwre for me. he was nice, friendly and i gotta admit, he is very handsome and cute. many girls hate me even more because they had a crush on him but he doesnt care. welp, the truth is, im starting to fall for him too.
After a few months of the constant bullying and meeting Jungkook, u and jungkook were getting much closer as he said he wanted to protect u forever. he confessed to you and you did too. both of you started dating and you felt as if you were the happiest woman alive however the bullying got worst for no reasons. they started using ciggeratte buds to burn your arm. Jungkook walked past the class that they were using to abuse u, burst in and beat down everyone and warned e/n to stay away from me otherwise she would have the same consiquence. From that day on, the bullying completely stopped and nobody dared to bully or say anything about you anymore. e/n even decided to change schools.
One day as you were going to find jungkook, someone pulled you into a dark classroom. you tried to pull away but it was too hard. the light turned on and to your surprise, it was Jimin. Park fucking Jimin. "what the fuck do you want you bastard. havent you made me suffer enough yet? what else do u want." you said and pulled your hand away in annoyance. "you. i want you." he said as you looked away in disgust. yes u hate him to the extend you even feel like killing him. "y/n i regret. i regret it all. i love you. not e/n. i missed our hugs, small pecks or even just eating and talking together. y/n i love you. pls be mine. i hate to see you with jungkook. i can treat you much better than him. look even for you, i broke up with e/n. you have to accept me now y/n" as he approached and wanted to kiss your lips, your hand kissed his face. "you deserved more than that slap. do you even know how much suffering ive been through? who helped me through thin and thick? Its jungkook not you. YOU were the reason why i got bullied. do you know i got beaten up everyday by your fucking jagi, e/n? WHEN U BROKE UP WITH HER I GOT ABUSED EVEN MORE? I GOT BURNT BY CIGGERATTES, KICKED ON THE STOMACH EVERY DAMN DAY. and when shr told you i told her to stay away from u which didnt happen, you chose to believe her in the first day ure dating her when you knew me for 7 FUCKING YEARS. listen carefully park jimin, i kim y/n will NEVER and i mean NEVER be with you. im happy with jungkook already. at least he would slap me, and trust another bitch he barely knows and lastly, just like u said. all the pecks, the hugs, the smallest of gestures, IT WAS NOTHING." as u smirked and left the class. from that day on, jimin also switched schools and you never saw him ever again where as you and jungkook were forever in love.

~THE END~
🌻authour note🌻
aye hello all. i feel like this is one of my worst one gosh. the ending is definetely like crap. im sorry but hope yall enjoyed? KEKEKEK LOVE YALL LOTS!!
lots of love,
Mrs Kimpark❤
@bangtanbambamboom