❤Seokjin(jin): the light❤

i saw the light. the light that pulled her away from me. and now, shes coming back for me. she still loves me and i love her too....

jin pov:
here i am. what am i doing? fuckin y/n bestfriend, jessica. do i feel guilty? yes. i shouldnt do this but... jessica is just too hot.  multiple times ive tried to resist but her big butt and breast just makes it so irresistable.
"i had fun honey jin . come again tmr?" jessica said with a smirk and wink
" no. no more. this is the last."
"HAH oh really? honey jin u said the same thing the last time."
just thinking of it makes me guilty.
"stop calling me honey jin only y/n can call me that and this is the last time. im sure of it."
"sure sure whatever it is, i love you! call me when u want to have love and fun again baby."
as i rolled my eyes and left and drove to my and y/n home. we got married 2 years ago. i love her. so much.
"honey jin jin your home!!"
y/n welcomed me with a tight hug and a kiss on my lips.
"y.. yeah jagi im home"
i shouldnt have done it. im sorry.
"mhm? jagi? are you okay? why are u sweating so much?"
shit. does she know already? no. she cant know
"o.. oh i went for a walk in the park and boy was it hot!"
pls dont ask anymore im getting too nervous
"ahh i see! lets go together next time honey jin jin! i miss the time we went to the park together!"
thank god. she doesnt know.
"yeah! i miss it too!"
"honey come! i made dinner! come eat!"
"oh.. okay!!"
i love her cooking. it tastes the best as i settled down to eat.
"honey jin jin, how does it taste~?"
"amazing jagi! i love it"
"great heheh!~"
as she stuffed a big mouthful of food in her mouth. how adorable.
after dinner, she went ahead to wash dishes while i went up to complete some work when my phone vibrated.
Jessica:
hey honey! what are you doing?
i miss you! come over will you?    You:
No. and shut up. im not your honey.
Jessica:
come on. i know u liked that fun!
come for round 2!
you:
im not free today jessica. and i already told you that it would be the last.
jessica:
*sends a naked photo of her*
shit. she looks so damn hot.
you:
I will see if im free tomorrow.
jessica:
yeah honey sure~ see you!

as i locked my phone and covered my face with my palm. what have i gotten into again? shes too hot. shit. what if i get caught? no. i wont be so stupid to sleep with jessica again!
"urghh" i shouted softly in stress when the door opened.
the love of my life came in.
"aww honey jin jin are u okay? why are u so stressed? is it work? then rest for today! its fine! my dad wont mind since your my husband! ill just tell him honey!"
yes. y/n father is the founder and boss of the company im working at. thats where i met her and fell in love...
"nah honey! im fine. just a little bit tired but your kiss will do the trick!" as i stuck out my lips.
she was about to kiss me when she ran to the toilet vommiting.
"jagi! are u okay? omg isit my breath?" as i patted her back and she shook her head and laughed a bit despite the pain in her throat after vommiting. as I picked her up bridal style and gave her water to drink.
"are u feeling better? so sorry about my bad breath" as i heard her cute giggle again
"no honey. its not your breath. i... i... i think im pregnant honey!"
omg is this real?
"O..O..OMG ARE U SERIOUS OMG IM GONNA BE AN APPA!! OMG"
"wait honey im not sure.. im gong to the doctors tomorrow to check!"
me and y/n always loved kids.
"OKAY! NOW REST UP IM GOING TO STAY HERE AND CUDDLE YOU TO YOU SLEEP AND WAKE UP!"
she smiled happily and nodded. i love her so much.
the next day at the office
"Hey sweetie~ lets go have fun"
that slut jessica came up to me.
"no. go away. i dont love you. not one bit. i love y/n."
"omg seriously? what is so good about her? shes so ugly, not hot and useless.she cant even work."
"YOURE THE USELESS ONE. shes pregnant so she has to stay at home. now fuck off."
when suddenly jessica came to give me a lap dance. fuck. shes so hot. goddamit.
"Come find me at 3. ill be waiting at the cafe as usual for our buisness."
i kept quiet and the next thing before i knew it, im beside jessica touching her thighs. She's just too hot to resist. i better text y/n that i wont be home that early today.
*texting y/n*
me:
hey honey hows your dayy? i might be late home today okay jagi. im so sorry honey.. works really busy for me today.😫💔