💝Kim Taehyung: Wait for me Part 2💝

Its been 3 years since Jimin and you started dating.. it was tough lasting so long but we did make most things work but what thing that didnt work was our love for each other. why? because we dont love each other as much as we think we do. he loves Nayeon more and im starting to lose feelings for him as he started to be so cold towards me but im actually starting to like taehyung again... After taehyung's marriage,  he texted me everyday to ask how my day was, if ive eaten, what im doing so on and so for.. recently, he divorced Nayeon because the both of them dont love each other and feel its best for the both of them to be over however, they still stayed as very close friends.to be honest, i miss him, his little movement....

**CLICK CLICK CLICK**
the door flung open with a drunk Jimin at the door. He was filled with woman's perfume, lipstick marks on his shirt and hickeys all over his neck. i was used to it already but today was different. so different. "YAH PABO. COME HERE U RETARD." as i approached him, he pulled me into a hug, shocking me. "jagiya, im sorry i missed you. i was just joking. i love u okay? will you bring me up to our room jagi? im tired and wanna rest." "sure dear.." as a tear slipped down your face. why? because jimin doesnt ever call you jagi. he calls u babe at most but u chose to ignore it and bring him up to our room. i dropped him carefully onto our bed that we share and was about to leave when he held my wrist and said: "jagiiii~ pls dont go.. Nayeon jagii~"..... Nayeon? you cried and pulled away your hand and left the room. you went to the other room and started packing all your clothes and items into a bag as you called taehyung,

Taetae☺🌻:
hello? y/n? its so late already why arent you asleep?

you:
sorry tae.. did i disturb you from your sleep? im so sorry.

taetae☺🌻:
naw y/n i just came back from work.. by the way are u okay y/n? you sound so weird.. as if you cried?

you:
Tae~ im not fine. Can you come to mine and Jimin's house and fetch me? Its just me only.. I dont wanna leave here anymore..

Taetae☺🌻:
HUH WAIT WHY? DID HE BULLY YOU Y/N. OUH U KNOW WHAT NEVER MIND IM COMIN. WAIT FOR ME Y/N OK IM COMIN.

You:
okay tae. i will be waiting. text me when youre here.

and you hung up. you wrote a letter and placed it at a place where jimin would see it as you left the house but not forgetting to peck him one last time on the lips. lucky for you, taehyung came quickly and you hopped into his car.. "y/n are u okay? DID THAT BASTARD DO ANYTHING TO YOU HUH? IMMA SLAP THE SH** OUT OF HIM" as you looked out of the window and shook your head but told him what happend and Taehyung was furious. "HE SAID HE WOULD LOOK AFTER YOU AND NOW THIS BULLSH**? IMMA SLAP HIM. IDIOT PABO. NOT KNOWING HOW TO APPRECIATE MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL?" as he quickly covered his mouth. you gave him a shocked look and asked "My? my beautiful girl?" as you felt butterflies in your stomach. Taehyung was flustered and said "uh no.. i mean yes no i mean no. AHHH FU** IT YES Y/N I LOVE U. I ALWAYS DID. NAYEON MARRAIGE WAS ARRANGED. i didnt love her. she loved Jimin and Jimin did too. i always loved you but never had the guts to tell you. Y/N I LOVE YOU I WANT YOU TO BE MINE and and..." you shut him up by kissing him on the lips and saw him blushing very hardly. "IS THAT A YES?" as u shyly nodded "OH MAH GAWD OHHH MAII GAWDD AHHHH YESS FINALLY AFTER SO MANY YEARS I LOST MY FIRST KISS TO MY LOVE OF MY LIFE!" "first.. kiss? you never kissed Nayeon before?" he shyly shook his head and said "we only hugged and thats it heheh" as he lifted your hand and kissed it and drove to his home and carried you bridal style into his house and you were welcomed by his dog yeontan. "yeontan ah you got an eomma now!! are u happy? yes you are arent you? daddy is happy too!!" as yeontan jumped around you and when you picked him up, yeontan licked your lips but Taehyung shouted loudly, " HEY THATS MY WIFE YOURE KISSING YEONTAN. NONO NO KISSY. THATS YOUR EOMMA, MY WIFE. THAT LIPS BELONGS TO ME" as he stomped up to his room with your lugguage. You placed yeontan down and quickly went up to see taehyung sitting up, back facing you and hands crossed. you peeked over to see him pouting and u hugged him from the back as he turned around and gave you a big, deep kiss. "Ms Kim y/n you are mine and forever mine. no one can kiss you except me and maybe your dad and mum BUT no one else:( that lips belong to me ok?" as u pecked his lips and nodded as he cuddled you and both of you fell into deep sleep.

Jimin's POV:
It worked. My plan worked. y/n is finally happy. i felt her peck. i admit, i miss it but i know shes happier now. Nayeon was never with me. she did want to give it a shot but i didnt want to. why? because im deeply in love with y/n. i hope youre happy now y/n. i will miss you...

~THE ACTUAL END~
🌻Author note:🌻
HAH why was there a part 2? my friend told me to do it KEKEK❤ anywas, i really hope yall liked the ending kekek!! Love yall lots❤
lots of love,
Mrs Kimpark❤
@bangtanbambamboom