💝Kim Taehyung:wait for me part 1💝

there i was. standing there at the church aile looking at you with tears while you wore a black smart looking suit smiling at me as a tar escaped my eyes and i smiled back.

{{FLASBACK}}
"when i grow old, i, kim taehyung will marry Song Y/n as my wife. wait for me okay y/n?" as taehyung wrote down what he said and put it in your "songkim memories" box, dug a whole and placed the box into the soil, right beneath the tree you first met him. when you were 6 and got bullied, he was the one who protected you. now that youre 9, you 2 were bestest of friends and promised to marry each other. the both of you went to the same school and would meet every afternoon under that very tree be it rain or shine, even until yiu were 20 you 2 still met up everyday until one day, he stopped coming. no reasons were given. for a few months, you waited for him but he never appeared until one day, he finally came back. this time not to talk but to congratulate him. why..? he was getting married and since his girlfriend or soon to be wife doesnt have much friends in korea, he decided to ask you to be her bridesmaid. A few days before the wedding, you, him and his fiancee decided to meet for a cup of coffee and get to know each other better before the day of wedding to lessen the awkwardness. i wore a casual outfit and left early as i always hated to be late. when i reached the cafe, to my surprise the both of them and another man were already sitting there. the girl. she looks so familiar as i got closer, ITS HER. MY LONG LOST BESTFRIEND, Nayeon the both of us were shocked and hugged each other tightly. i missed her sooo much as she left korea at the age of 19 when i was working as she wanted to pursue her further studies. all of us sat down as his friend/groom for taehyung was introduced to you which was tae's bestfriend, jimin and you 2 exchanged numbers as the both of yall get along very well. you ordered your drink, iced whipped cream chocolate. as you watched the both of them licking the whipped cream off each others lips as another tear slipped. all of them noticed and asked you what happend but you shook your head and said that you were fine. you lied saying you had something on and went off without drinking your drink. when you reached home, for no reason, you had the urge. the urge to take a pen knife and slit my wrist. the blood slowly flowed down my whole shirt as i held my knees together and cried. your bestfriend/crush is getting married and the bride is not u. you were deep into thoughts when your phone vibrated.
**VOICE CALL FROM: JIMIN:3**

jimin:
hello? y/n? are you alright? i saw you crying just now and ran out. are you fine?

you:
yes jimin, im fine.. just some dust went into my eyes jimin im fine keke...

jimin:
you sure? youre voice sounds raspy... like you just cried or something.. are you sure? you want me to come over? i dont mind you know, im a good comforter..

you:
yes jiminie aigo, im fine. dont worry im just down with flu.. im tired jimin, i would like to sleep now goodnight!

jimin:
ahh i see... sure! goodnight y/n to be honest i lov....

as you hung up not listening to him and continued to cry and eventually fell asleep....

*on the day of wedding//present day. *
you wore your dress and went to the wedding venue. there you saw your beautiful bestfriend Nayeon smiling happily. as she saw you she smiled happily, held your hand and said, "y/n im getting married today! im so happy! even though...." you werent hearing anything she said as you saw taehyung and jimin walking into the room looking as stunning as ever. jimin smiled to you whereas tae jus walked past you as if you werent there and went straight to Nayeon saying ," you look stunning" "aww thanks jagi" as they exchanged a kiss. you looked down in dissapointment but jimin came to cheer you up by saying: "VAVAVOOM WHO DO WE HAVE HERE? omg y/n you look so beautiful tonight. i wish you could me mine." as you blushed and saw tae glared at him with angry eyes. WTF? you thought in your brain. 30 minutes later, the wedding started. you walked down the aile behind Nayeon, holding up her long dress to prevent her from falling. after so, you walked towards the side and watched. "Mr Kim TaeHyung, Do you take Jung Nayeon as your beloved wife to love and care for her?" taehyung smiled to you as your tears fell and as you faked a smile, taehyung replied,"I... I do" "Ms Jung Nayeon, do you take Kim Taehyung as your beloved husband?" "y...yes. i do" "you may now kiss the bride" the priest told him and they exhanged a long kiss. you cried and smiled a little while clapping a little. you couldnt take it anymore and ran out as jimin chased after you. he finally caught up to you and grabbed hold of your wrist. you flinched away from the pain that you slit your wrist on and he felt it. he slowly and gently pulled out your wrist and saw the cuts. he stared at you as a tear escaped your eyes and he pulled you into a hug and you cried heavily. "i knew it. you werent fine. its tae isnt it. you love him right?" you quietly nodded your head in agreement. "be mine. i promise to never hurt you ever but to love you forever. be my girlfriend?" you finally genuinely smiled and nodded as he gave you a kiss on the lips and blushed. little did you know tae was standing right there watching everything with tears in his eyes. the marriage was arranged. he didnt love her, neither did she. she liked jimin and tae liked you. "y/n didnt you say you would wait? wait for me? its okay. i shall fight you back. wait for me" as he went back with tears in his eyes...

~the end~
🌻authour note🌻
HELLOO tbh i really liked this kekek does anyone of yall want a part 2? hope yall enjoyed kekek love yall lots!
lots of love,
Mrs Kimpark❤
@bangtanbambamboom