💟jeon jungkook: i never knew💟

jungkook and i have been unofficially married for almost 2 years already. i always loved him and changed to talk a lot more for him but did he? our marriage was arranged. he doesnt love me but hates and detests me. why? because i look just like her. who was his girlfriend? My sister. My very own twin sister, kim hyerin. me and jungkook were bestfriends since the age of 13 and i always had a crush on him. i never confessed to him once. ever. he soon fell in love with my evil twin sister. in every twin, they look almost exactly the same but had different personalities. i was the quiet, introvert and less prettier on the outside but i actually talk a lot and really love to smile while on the other hand, she looks prettier, smiles a lot and is really bubbly on the outside but deep down inside? shes evil. she bosses me around when shes at home, hits me when shes bored, asks me to do her homework and  has tons of boyfriends at one go. little does jungkook know his one of them. in front of others, she always act as if shes really nice, helping me to do things and get praises. nobody knows her true self except me. one day, he saw her kissing another man and broke up with her. he was devastated and hated her. hence, his mother thought that maybe if he marries me that looks like his ex girlfriend but was nicer, he would be happier but... shes wrong. everyday, jungkook will come back drunk with hickeys on his neck. when he was sober, he would never talk to me. when i asked him how was his day, he would just stare at me and ignore me. i really want to tell him. tell him so so bad i was suffering but he doesnt care. my sister hated me for marrying him too but i didnt care. i only cared for jungkook.."jungkook ah.. can we talk?" he glanced at me with firece eyes and replied "what. theres nothing to talk about. what the hell do you want." "i uh.. uh... just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out today? just today?" u asked with high hopes, "no. im busy." as he walked back into his room. yes we slept in different rooms. tears filled to the brim of your eyes but you just smiled. you went to your room, locked your door and cried your heart out. your bestfriend and used to be crush is no longer the same. you started packing your bag and left a letter in your room. as you left, u closed the door of your room to check and see how long it will take for him to come and find you or care for you or even simply call you. you smiled one last time before leaving...

Jungkook's POV:
lmao why the hell would that slut ask me out the heck? whatever. gosh i miss my side chick so much maybe i should go find her... i opened the door to find absolute quietness.. funny? isnt that slut here? ah whatever she must be sleeping. i quickly wore my shoes and went to my side chick's house gosh i love her so much.
**timeskip**
its been days. ive always been going to my side chick's house everyday. Her parents always looked pissed and that slut is still so quiet.. how weird? maybe shes dead. wow that will be amazing. but maybe i should check.. i knocked on her door with no response so i just let myself in. Her room was empty. everything has been cleared. i was shocked aand saw a note on the bed saying:
"hey kookie! its been long since i called you that. KEKEK anyways, by the time you see this, it would have been almost a week or maybe less if im lucky! you know, i missed our little talks, our little games, little hugs and cuddles even if you never loved me. you know ive had a crush on yiu since we were 13. we are 26 this year already and you still never bothered. you only had eyes for my sister hyerin. when you 2 broke up, i know this is evil but i was so happy. i finally had a chance to love u. your mom set us up to get unofficially married and i really wanted it to be real but u never bothered. guess what kookie? i have lukemia:)) by the time u see this, im already either dead or in deep coma. i asked you out for the last time and you said you were busy with nothing. HAH. ouch. kookie i loved you but u never did. i still always will no matter where i am ok? Saranghae naesarang❤
-kim y/n"
tears filled my eyes and i cried my eyes out. y/n?? ISNT THAT MY SIDE CHICK? I WAS MARRIED TO Y/N ALL THIS WHILE? MY SIDE CHICK LIED TO ME? SHE TOLD ME SHE WAS Y/N BUT SHE WAS HYERIN. THAT ACTUAL SLUT. NO WONDER I FELT SHE WAS DIFFERENT. i burst out of the house and went to y/n house and banged on their door harshly. "kookie~ why are u here? miss me already?" as my side chick hugged me."who exactly are you. youre not y/n right u fu**ing hoe. i knew something was off."as i pushed her away. she was shocked as i quickly asked y/n parents where she was. they cried and brought u to her grave. why didnt i listen carefully when my mum told me who i was going to get married to? i thought it was hyerin. that slut. when i reached her grave, i cried my heart out. the actual person i loved is gone. forever. i never even knew she was suffering. y/n im so sorry as i kneeled down and hugged her grave. for no reason, i felt like i was actually hugging her. "I love you kookie~" i heard the air say. i know she was watching. " i love u too" as a tear dropped down......

~THE END~
🌻Author note:🌻
tbh i dont really like this story either gosh HAHAH but i hope yall enjoyed kekek love yall lots
lots of love,
mrs kimpark❤