-Chapter two-

(Y,N) stood in line of the survivors of the attack on the Shinganshia, his stomach growled in hunger. The line would shorter every second as people grabbed the small rations they could get, mainly being bread.
"May I get four pieces of bread, I have four children with me. Please" a old man with a straw hat begged in front of (Y,N), the man at the table nodded sighing in exhaustion. (Y,N) walked up and grabbed a piece of bread and walked away looking down at the loaf of bread, clutched in his small hands, he walked past everyone and sat down in a corner with his bread as he began to munch on it like an animal. The sound of his mouth slowly engulfing the bread was only heard in that small corner. (Y,N) looked up as he heard the sound of footsteps approaching him. A small child with a blue jacket and blond neck length hair stood in front of him.
"Hey, you looked lonely. So I decided to say hi" they stated smiling as they sat down in front of (Y,N) "What's your name?" (Y,N) looked at the child; his eyes scanning over the boy.
"(Y,N), (Y,N) (L,N). You?" (Y,N) replied as he finished off the bread laying against the wall,
"I'm Armin, Armin Arlert" Armin responded as he reached his hand out.
(Y,N) shook it gently, the coarse hand of (Y,N) met with the smooth hand of Armin, "I can see this becoming a great friendship" (Y,N) nodded at the statement that Armin proposed.
"Are you alone here?" Questioned (Y,N) as he stood up along with Armin.
"No, my friends Eren and Mikasa are here with my grandfather" Armin answered as he walked off to a duo, a boy with short brown hair and a girl with long black hair. (Y,N) followed behind the blond child,
"Who's this Armin?" The boy with brown hair asked looking at the taller child (Y,N).
"This is (Y,N) (L,N). I just saw him eating bread in the corner,
"Well (Y,N), I'm Eren Yeager, And this is Mikasa" Eren pointed behind him at the girl behind him with a scarf wrapped around her neck. (Y,N) waved at the female as she simply waved back nonchalantly. (Y,N) looked down at the ground as his pendant waved in front of him. (Y,N)'s smile slowly dissolved into a frown.
"Something the matter (Y,N)?" Armin asked looking at (Y,N). (Y,N) looked back with a smile plastered on his face.
"Anyway. What are you guys doing when we get taken to the cadet corps" (Y,N) asked scratching his neck.
"I don't know, I haven't thought about it" Armin responded sitting down as he crosses his legs.
"I'm doing whatever Eren is doing" Mikasa answered as Eren sighed.
"You don't have to. I'm capable of protecting myself" Eren groaned childishly.