-Chapter Seven-

(Y/N) stood in line, his eyes stared forward as he surrounded by his fellow comrades. This was it, this was the day.
"Alright maggots! Listen up since I'm not saying this twice maggots!" Shadis screamed at the corp. His eyes frowned down and his voice boomed amongst the recruits. Everyone was dead set, they were all made for this. 
"You are meant to protect that district and save humanity! You are meant to put your lives on the table and have a dinner with those titans! You are humanity's last line against those bastards!" Shadis ordered as he then stood centre and looked at the entire group of soldiers he had trained.
"Now get moving maggots!" Shadis demanded as everyone began to move around; grabbing their ODM gear. Strapping it to their uniform. (Y/N) breathed as he quickly tapped his ODM gear, double checking to see if it was attached to his body. The metal glistened in the sun rays that breached through the windows in the small fort.

"(Y/N)" Ash called as she walked over and brushed her hair out of her face. Looking up at the male as she wore her uniform and ODM gear.
"I heard you're with me over on the West side, just wanted to make sure you won't chicken out" Ash teased softly as (Y/N) sighed and looked down.
"I think that's one of the most...idiotic things I've heard you say. At all" (Y/N) commented as he turned and cracked his back. "Let's just get to where we're meant to be ok?" (Y/N) asked as Ash nodded softly and walked behind him. 

---Time Skip---

"So we really just wait don't we?" (Y/N) asked he sat down on the roof tiles. His body relaxed as he looked up at the giant walls.
"Well yeah. We are just waiting for something. I bet Eren and the others have a view over the city." Ash chuckled as what followed was a soft, still silence. Suddenly, a large yellow spark of lightning crashed behind the walls. (Y/N) looked up as he gasped, his eyes widening at what he saw, multiple soldiers were launched off but that thing that haunted him stood there. The Colossal Titan stood tall as Ash bounced back.
"That bastard! He's here!" (Y/N) screamed as he shot two grappling hooks onto the wall and zoomed up as he turned to the giant red titan. Yet nothing was there. (Y/N) blinked and looked down, his mouth open slightly as he dropped onto the tiles.
"(Y/N)! What was that? Was that the Colossal Titan?" Ash asked as she looked over at (Y/N) as he merely watched the clouds and where his parents' killer was.  Ash looked up and picked him up onto his feet.
"H-How did he?" (Y/N) questioned as his hands trembled, the giant was gone in a second. It didn't add up, they couldn't have just vanished like that. Ash looked up and panted softly. (Y/N) blinked and clenched his hilts.
"Ash! I need you to help me with bringing out citizens and getting them to safety!" (Y/N) demanded as his eyes burned bright with new found determination, he had to make sure that the innocent people won't die and he was going to follow through on that. (Y/N) turned and shot his hooks and zoomed into the sky, his body free like a bird in that moment as he flew around the sky and city. Ash followed behind, despite all the thoughts going through (Y/N)'s mind. One stuck out.

"How did they just vanish?..."