-Chapter three-

~5 years from Chapter two~

"Who the hell are you maggot!?" Shadis screamed in Armin's face as Armin eyes where shut tightly,
"Armin Arlert. SIR!" Armin replied his eyes now slightly opened.
"What a stupid name! Did your parents give you that name!?" Shadis demanded staring down at blond boy,
"My grandad did, SIR!" Armin responded as Shadis grabbed the male's head and made his head turn around.
"3rd line maggots!" Everyone in the 3rd line turned around facing the opposite direction, Shadis then walked down the line and saw (Y,N), their (H,C) hair picking up in the air, he walks towards the boy and stares down at him and looks at him carefully.
"What is your name maggot!" Shadis demanded loudly.
"(Y,N) (L,N) SIR!" (Y,N) responded his eyes filled with boredom and determination,
"Why are you here!?" Shadis screamed as (Y,N) gulped quietly,
"To try and take back the shinganshia district!" (Y,N) responded as Shadis smirked slightly,
"Interesting, make sure to make a symbol on you, so we can identify your dead body!" Shadis walked off as (Y,N) sighed in relief, (Y,N) turned around to see a girl with brown hair munching on a potato, Shadis eyes widened and turned around and screamed in the girl's face. (Y,N) began to chuckle a small bit as he tried to muffle it by covering his mouth, he then tried to get more of the story.
"Here sir, have half" the girl said as (Y,N) bursted into a fit of laughter in his head.
'That's like a quarter of what you're giving him'...

(Y,N) sat down on the table with some other boys looking at the girl; watching her run around a track her posture was bent and it clearly showed how tired she was, (Y,N) began to pull on his fingers: as he received the satisfying  pop from each finger.
"Poor girl" A boy said as (Y,N) chuckled
"Maybe if she actually gave half of the potato and not a quarter of it. The chances could of been raised" (Y,N) joked smiling.
"Well anyway, I'm going to go, watching a girl running whilst sweating...doesn't seem like the best thing to do with free time" (Y,N) joked walking into the rooms. (Y,N) laid down on his bed as a metal object landed on his face, (Y,N) grabbed the metal object out of his face, the golden metal was clutched in his hand. (Y,N) looked down at the metal. The pendant sparkled as (Y,N) smiled with some tears slowly flowing down his face, some of the tears landed on the sheet creating a faint mark...