-Chapter six-

It was cold, so cold and so dark. Not even a silver of light could break through the thick darkness. Suddenly a light broke through and penetrated the darkness.
"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" A woman screamed, (Y/N) looked down at the voice. It was your mother, she was looking everywhere for you. A smile beamed on your face as you followed behind. This place felt familiar for (Y/N) but right now he couldn't pin point the exact location. (Y/N) was just happy his mother was here with his once again. That all changed as he looked up; 50 metre walls shrouded the city. He was here, his once home but now it's gone. (Y/N) ran through the streets as he then heard it, the voices filled with happiness stop as a new shadow loomed over. A hand that was pure muscle, no skin. A face looked down at the citizens. It was that day. It was that day. (Y/N) ran backwards as he did so many years ago. (Y/N) made it to the wall and there (Y/N) saw himself, his mother and father as he then felt the earth rumble as he knew what was happening. 
"MOM! DAD! MOVE!" (Y/N) screamed as he ran to push them but only fell through and the day repeated itself, a rock crushed them and (Y/N) was left alone. 
"No...No! WHY! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE THEM FROM ME!" (Y/N) screamed as he slammed his fists into the rock. He couldn't change anything. He then felt himself drop through the sky, he looked down and saw himself held by the fingers of that giant red titan. (Y/N) looked down as he could see the mouth of that titan open. He was then dropped.
"NO! AHHHHHHHH!" (Y/N) screamed as he bolted up in his sleep. Panting heavily as he looked around, everyone was asleep and the sun was just rising. (Y/N) breathed in and out and wiped his face. However today was the day that (Y/N) and his comrades defend Trost. (Y/N) walked over and pulled on his uniform and sighed. (Y/N) looked at his friends, watching them sleeping peacefully.
"We will win this. I assure you that." (Y/N) stated and walked out, closing the door as he walked out onto the porch of the barracks. (Y/N) sat down on a chair and watched the sun rise, the pale blue sky slowly turning warm. Overlapping his hands as he breathed softly into them.

"Ok, this is why you came here (Y/N), you wanted to avenge your parents, protect the weak. This is where you'll shine. After all the training, I've got this. My squad will have this. I'll meet up with them soon." (Y/N) talked to himself as a sudden hand was placed onto his shoulder. A female with black hair and a pair of blue ocean eyes looked down at him.
"Heyo! You're (Y/N) right?" The girl asked as she wore a joyful smile. 
"Yes... I am..." he responded, puzzled at who this woman was. "Who are you?" (Y/N) questioned.
"Oh! Right! Sorry! My name is Ashley, well my friends call me Ash. I came up to you here because I saw you alone and thought you needed some company!" Ash explained happily as she crossed her arms in front of herself. A smile still branded on her face. (Y/N) looked down and nodded,
"Nice to meet you..." he stated and stood up. Ash smiled and yawned.

"Well Ash, I hope to see you again. Now I must get a small nap before everyone else wakes up" (Y/N) explained as he cracked his knuckles and looked around only to sit back down. Mia sat down beside.
"Mind if I stay here with you?" Ash asked gently as she tilted her head softly. (Y/N) shrugged and nodded, despite not knowing the female, she didn't seem to pose any sort of danger or nuisance. Ash sat down beside the male with a soft smile, the sun gleamed on her face like a divine being. (Y/N) watched as he felt something on his shoulder, it was Ash sleeping. A chuckle escaped as he laid back and closed his eyes, a somber black view only turned into a warm orange as (Y/N) fell into his slumber once again. The birds singing in the background only attuned to the peaceful setting. Peace was achieved for the male even if it was just a little bit. It reminded him of a better time as he finally drifted off.