Chapter 3: The Devil

It has been another two years. Lucifer has finally stopped whining. Over the last two years we have been mostly arguing, Well if you call me being sarcastic , and him yelling/demanding for someone to free me so he can kill... destroy me? I'm already dead so I don't know how he would, maybe just obviate me from existence According to every one my cage is just as impenetrable as his so... ya. He asked questions such as...

"WHO ARE YOU?"

And I would reply with a sort response.

"A prisoner."

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

"Made a deal."

After he figured he wouldn't get any straight answers he decided to ignore me. Went back to plotting, and telling demons what to do. Now I'm just enjoying the absolute silen-

"How did you get here?"

"What?" I asked

"I'm asking how did you get here? I mean I know you made a deal but no deal can be worth this?"

I sighed and peered out my bars. I looked at my neighbor, should I tell him? Aw what the heck.

" I made a deal to save my brother, tortured for about 1,000 years, met God told him I din't want to forget it all. Got knocked out, woke up here, sat here for about a billion years, literally. Rerunning my life. You moved in. Listened to you complain. And so fourth."

"That does not make any sense," he said more to himself.

"Well that's what happened"

"No, I asked every demon here if anyone knew who you were, and no one knows you!"

"Well hell was shut down for awhile so..."

"No it wasn't!"

"Ya it was it was empty for the longest of time and -"

"No hell has only been around for a few centuries sense I created Lilith, and the Princes , and knights of hell."

"Oh was that what all the commotion was about? Ya I was here before that?"

"So your telling me my fathers first act after creating hell was to put you, one of his precious, worthless human, in a cage, that is as impenetrable as mine?"

"From the way you say it, ya sounds about right."

"There is still something I do not understand."

"What?"

"I'm speaking Enochian? How can you understand me?"

"Oh... probably your dad"

He continued to stare at my cage . Then seem to go into a deep thought. It was silent for long time, and it started to annoy me.

"So I gotta ask?" I said. He's eyes focused at me.

"What's heaven like?"

Time went by, and talking to Lucifer helped.
We talked about the oddest of things, what creation was like, how boring my life was, stories about our siblings. We became somewhat of friends. He even thought me enochian!
A lot of the original demons that Lucifer created are gone now. Cain as Lucifer tells me killed all the knights of hell except for Abaddon, but she went on a mission and is now missing, and so is Cain. All the princes of hell except Azazel, went to live their own lives. Azazel was sent on a mission a wile back to find Lucifer a possible vessel. Funny sounds like all the stuff from "Supernatural". Oh well best not to think about it to hard.

"Hey have I ever told you the story about the platypus?" Lucifer asked.

"Ya, but I haven't heard it in awhile." I replied practicing my enochian.

"Okay, so when we were creating everything Michal was so proud of that beaver, so Gabriel decided to create a waked out version. And when he presented it to fath-"

"My lord! I have great news!" Azazel interrupted, approaching Lucifer's cage.

"It better be important, otherwise I will personally gut you!"

Azazel stopped, eyes widening a little, he seemed to be thinking something over before speaking.

"It is my lord, I found him"

"Who?"

"Your vessel."

Lucifer got a wide smile on his face.

"Finally, took you long enough. What is his name?"

I was happy for Lucifer. I knew he had been waiting for this for such a long time, to be free.

"Sam, Sam Winchester" Azazel said.

My mind froze. That name it sounded... familiar... to familiar. Wait the cage, Azazel, yellow eyes, the demon kings, and knights, and Sam fucking Winchester!

"SUPERNATURAL!" I shouted the word before I realized what I said. Lucifer and Azazel looked in my direction confusion upon their faces.

"What?" Lucifer questioned.

"I...I mean...ah... does does he have a brother?" Deciding to try and prove my theory.

"What?" Azazel asked.

"Does he have an older brother named Dean?"

"How did you know that?"

Their eyes were on me. How was I supposed to respond. I just found out I was in a T.V. Show form my first life, how do you explain that.

"I... I mean are we sure that he is your vessel, I mean their is like a billion people up there so-"

"Rose you know how important this is to me, you can't ask me to give up this" Lucifer pleaded. His eyes intently look up at me. I sighed I knew it was a long shot, I tried.

"I know but... let him be the last one, I know you have been giving blood to other infants Azazel. Just... just let Sam be the last"

" Well we don't know for sure if he lives long enough we may need backups just incas-"

"Please!... please Lucifer" I uttered, if I could not save Sams misfortune, maybe I could save the other children.
Lucifer looked toward me. Then turned to Azazel.

"Azazel after feeding Sam, come back and start preparing the armies, that's an order"

Azazel taken back, bowed before leaving, but not before sending a glare my way.
It was silent we din't say word. But just a Lucifer was about to speak I cut him off.

" I know your going to ask. I just knew, don't ask me how. And I promise you that you will be free, I'll make sure of it." He looked down, then gave a chuckle.

"I din't even get to finish the story"

I smiled .

"Then God looked upon the platypus and said 'Just put it in Australia with the other things"

We din't speak long after that.