Chaper 11: A year and mostly truth

If only the doc knew how wrong he was it has been a year sense Bobby took me in. I was now officially 12 years old physically. Over the past year Bobby has been on a few 'hunting trips' still not telling me the secrets of the supernatural world not like I don't already know more then enough. Bobby and I have now formed a bond, he's been like a father to me, and I can safely say he trust me. We haven't heard anything from the Winchester at all. I think sense Bobby took me in John has been ignoring him. I miss Sam sometimes even though are time together was short he was like a little brother, even if we are technically the same age. Today Bobby and me were celebrating my Birthday, or as we call it the day we first meet. I think today is more important then my actually birth. It's the day I started my new life.

Now today I was conflicted. I wanted to tell Bobby the truth. Well more like the whole yes I did go to actual hell minus all the past dimension stuff. I hate walking on needles trying to keep my ever growing arsenal of powers a secret. As well as seeing him try to keep his hunting life a secret as well.  So with no other choice I decide to ask advice. When in doubt better call God.

"Hello" I heard Chucks voice; man it's been forever.

"Hey it's me"

"Rose hey it's been what a year now? How are things?"

"Um well I'm leaving with Bobby Singer and it's all great, but I really want to tell him my secret not the hole 'chosen by god' and 'know what is to come' stuff but you know just like hell stuff. So ya or nay?" I rambled

"Wow well it's up to you honestly."

"Okay but I don't want him to like hate me or anything so can you at least let me know the out come?"I asked I was nervous. I didn't want Bobby to hate me forever. It may be my child mind set but for the first time in forever I was... afraid.

"Rose that's not how it works I gave you all free will because even I didn't want to know the out come." lectured Chuck.

"Okay but can't you at least give me something?" I pleaded.

"As the creator of the world I say go for it."

"Okay... thanks Chuck"

"You welcome got to go" I then heard the click ending the line. Okay here gos nothing.

I started my decent down stairs. Now sense I moved in the place has changed. First the guest room was now my room, yet I still kept the brothers stuff in there; just Incase they came back. The living and kitchen were also more organized. Bobby may have a lot of books, but now you can at least find what your looking for.
When I reached the living room Bobby had a thin package in his hand. He seemed fidgety with a hard grip on the brown rectangle.

"Hey Bobby." I announced jumping over the last few steps.

"Rose." He exclaimed. He held up the package. "Got something for ya." Taking the package from him and examining it.

"Well to light to be a book" I joked.

"Go ahead open it." He motioned.

I torn into the contents and what was in side almost brought tears to my eyes. "Bobby I-"

"Now I know you lived here for a year, and must be sick of me already, but if you like stay for longer... well I would not mind it."

In my hand were adoption papers. Bobby wanted to adopt me. With that it made it even harder for me to tell the truth.

"Bobby I... there's some stuff you don't know about me..."

"I know you have a troubled pass but-"

"NO! That's not there's more... God there's more... and I... I want to tell before cause I don't like the lies."

He gave me a sad curious look " Rose..."

"Let's just sit down first... okay." He nodded. We both sat down. Man this was hard.

"Okay well the thing is only like two people know the whole truth... and I can't tell you the entire truth. But I want to tell you as much as possible because... your important to me." I confessed.

"Now Rose you know what Dr. Johnson said if you don't want to tell me-"

"No I have to before we move forward..." I pause mustering up my courage. "Just let me tell you and know that I would never hurt anyone."

There was silence, then with Bobby's nod I spoke.

"I know everything." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I know about monsters, ghost, vampires, werewolves, daemons and all the this that go bump in the night."

Bobby's eyes widened. "How!?"

"Because my brother made a deal with a demon!"

There was a pause but before he was going to question I continued "you see I was once 30 and in order to save my little brother I took his place. I went to hell. I was tortured in every way possible, yet no mater what they did I did not break." I gave him a moment to take it all in.

"Who's little girls body did you-!"

" NO ONES! It... it's my body. I was trapped in a cage for so long and I... God he... let me out. I'm not human but I'm not a demon . I'm something completely new."

"How do I know your not lying?" Bobby growled.

"Well for started I can drink holy water. Kinda taste sweet, and we lived together for a year. Do you really think I'm a bad person?

He looked at me for a moment then shook his head. " I don't know Rose I know your nothing bad but how do I know your telling the whole truth. I mean... it sounds so-"

"I can prove it" I interrupted. I then stood up and transformed into the smoke. Bobby so surprised almost fell of the couch. I turned back into my regular form. I stared down at the ground. "Well?" I mumbled.

He stood up and slowly waked over to me. And gave me a hug.

"Listen. I have seen all kinds of weird crazy stuff in my life, but if I know one thing for certain is that you are a kind, amazingI , sarcastic Idjit that I have ever meet. Though you are some smoke/girl something does not change that fact."

And then for the first time sense this world has been created I allowed my self to cry.