Chapter 12: Saving Jess Step One

Picture belongs to: https://www.short-haircut.com/35-short-haircuts-for-thick-hair.html
________________________________

"On your left." Bobby then turned and slashed the vampire coming at him, while I chopped down two more.

"Thanks" he said turning toward the next one.

"Honestly old man how did you survived with out me?"

"Oh please 'miss all powerful' I was doing just fine with out you." He protested, finishing off the last one.

Crossing my arms I responded "ya well I make things way easier." Observing the area comparing his kills to mine.

"Idjet." He grumbled, starting the clean up work.

It's been about 10 years sense I told Bobby about myself, and in those 10 years he has taught me all the tricks of hunting, though I didn't really need them. My powers have also grown sense then. So far I could teleport to any place I have seen, I'm able to dream walk; scared the shit out of Bobby one time. I can tape into 'angle radio' just to keep tabes on what's going on upstairs. Recently if I really tried I could hear what people are thinking, but I try not to. Once I knew about hunting I stared seeing more of the Winchester; well the boys. John still didn't trust me, more so just didn't like me, but I've been on a few hunts with Dean, who treats me like a little sister; even though I'm way older then him. Over the years I got even closer to Sam, and was his main rock after he left for college. Though I knew what was going to happen I still encouraged him to go. I still keep tabs on him checking in on him every week, even though he says he's fine, and I don't have too. I really go not only to check on him but also Jess. I knew she was going to die soon sometime around Halloween and when John ditches Dean to hunt Azazel on his own. That's why recently I've been talking to Dean more as well. If I'm able to save Jess that means I can change the out come, and If not Well... I'll just keep on trying.

By the time I was done reminiscing. We finished burning the body's and were heading home.
"What's on your mind?" Bobby asked peering at me. I sighed another thing I told Bobby was I knew what was to come. Granted I din't tell him till a few months ago when I stared to spend more time with the boys. I finally spilled that I knew what was to come, aka 'the future'. In reply he asked if I could tell any to him. I responded I did but won't for the sol reason of others wanting the information. We had a fight but was resolved with me saying I tell only if it was a need to know, or was close enough for the event.

"Jess is going to die."

"What!" He shouted swerving the truck a little.
"What do you mean she's going to die?"

"Well... it's why I've been keeping tabes on the boys more. I know how she's going to die soon."

After he had time to cool off a little he responded "so what are you going to do?"

He has a point one I have been thinking for a long time. Even if I do save Jess she's a civilian no hunting knowledge, or experience. And what was to stop Azazel form trying to kill her again? That's when an idea hit me.

"Don't worry I've got a plan." I smiled.

It was not till a few days later that I got a call from Dean asking if I heard anything about his dad. I lied saying I didn't know anything. And with that my cue to visit Sam and Jess was a go.

"Rose why didn't you tell us you were coming?" Jess said giving me a hug before pulling me into the apartment. Because I visited Sam so much Jess and I had become friends.

"Well Halloween is coming up soon so I decided to take a break and come hang out with a couple of my favorite people."

Jess nodded frowning a little "Well one of your favorite people, Sam just left with his brother last night, apparently there dad went on a 'hunting trip' so Dean and him had to go get him"

Darn one day off "did Sam tell you anything about it?" I questioned?

"No... he said it was just some family stuff and that he will be home in a few days. He's got that interview so..."

"Yea he seemed really excited about it." I looked at Jess besides Jo, she is one of the few female friends I had I was not going to allow her to die.

"Brady is one Sams friends right?"

She smiled "ya why? Got a crush?"she teased.

I laughed "no just I think we should through Sam a surprise party, you know after he gets the interview. And sense Brady is one of his friends."

"Ya that sounds like a great idea" Jess cheered.
"I'll bring him over tonight after classes."

"Perfect."

When Jess was at her classes I prepared. A demon trap under the carpet. And some salt and holy water. If I was going to convince Jess about the supernatural then I'll be needing the proof and what other why then using the demon that lead her to her death.

I hid not wanting Brady to notice my presence. I heard Jess lead him to the living room and as soon as he stepped into the devil trap I came out.

"Brady how it going." He turned to me gave me a smile that soon turned into a frown realizing that he could not move.

"What the hell?" He questioned.

"What's wrong?" Jess asked taking a step towards him.

"Jess get away from him."

She looked to me puzzlement upon her face.

"He's a demon."