Chapter 9: I'm a Girl

Light started to peer though the windows. Last night I had read though all but five of Bobby's books. How you may ask? Well Chuck forgot to mention that I now have photographic memory, combined with the reading speed of a cheetah made reading Bobbys collection a breeze. In any case I doubt Bobby expectedly see me in his living room this early reading one of his books.

"How long have you been down here?" He asked coming down the stairs in a old raged robe.

Not looking up at him I gave a shrug "all night."

"All night? What do ya mean by all night."

"Well.." putting down my book and looking up at him. "I have insomnia so I don't really sleep. You know you have a lot of books on the supernatural stuff, superstitious much" I laughed a little trying to steer it away from my unnecessary need for sleep.

He gave me a look trying to figure me out. I knew he knew I was not a monster, or something sense he test practically everything on me; thinking I did not notice. But I suppose he still did not trust me a bit. Then again you can't really con a con man.

"Okay... I'm going to go make breakfast. Go and wake Sam up would ya his father should be here in a couple of hours." He exclaimed before walking into the kitchen. I nodded heading up stairs to Sams room, Hearing Bobby mumble about how it made sense why I chose the floor. Reaching Sams room looking upon his sleeping figure I felt guilty about waking him up. He looked so at peace like a puppy.

"Sam... Sammy...Samwich" I called shaking him awake.

"Mmmm" he Peered up at me before sitting up and looked at me with glazed eyes. "What?.."

"Bobby making breakfast and said to get ready." Eyes opening more comprehending what was going on. He then jumped out of bed then dashed to the bathroom to get ready. Must be the military like training to get him going like that I thought heading back down stairs. After eating and getting dressed me having to borrow some of Sams cloths, cause Bobby said mine were 'dirty', Bobby then said that John was going to be here soon . Sam who was anxious about his father invited me upstairs to play with his toy soldiers while we waited. Now being an adult in a child's body did not stop me from remembering my old childhood but I could honestly say I had no idea how to play toy soldiers. Was it like dolls where you acted out things, or just attack one another while making explosion noises? So while Sam was teaching me how to 'properly play' i could hear with my enhanced hearing a car pull up. Not soon after Sam seemed to notice it, but decided to be in denial and continue playing. Was not long after we heard the foot steps that we then heard Bobby and most likely John arguing out front. Another set of foot steps was approaching our door.

"Sammy?" A disheveled voice asked. It was not until then that Sam finally looked. In the door frame stood a tired teen about 15 years in age.

"Dean.." Sam said getting up to hug his brother. I stood up and observed the brotherly love. A part of me was jealous of the scene, missing my own brother.

"What the hell were you thinking" Dean said pulling away from his brother. " Dad was yelling up a storm, wondering where you went."

Sam looked away then mumbling "ya like he actually noticed."

Dean got a sad look in his eyes "you know how it is Sammy. Dad and I were hunting and-"

"Dean!" Sam said looking towards me. Dean then looked a me noticing me for the first time. Looking from me back to his brother then back at me.

"Who's he?" He asked Sam.

Did he just say I was a boy? I mean I am Wearing Sam's Cloths, and my hair is short but still. Really?

"Uh that's Rose and-"

"Isn't Rose a girls name" he cut of Sam.

Deciding to step in I spoke up "Well... I mean I am wearing guys cloths, and news flash some girls do have short hair." Crossing my arms giving him a look.

Dean was taking aback by my voice probably finally getting my gender. "Oh I'm sorry it's just that your... um you just don't look like girly"

"It's called being a tomboy genius." My voice dripping with sarcasm.

Sam then laughed a little at our exchange turning toward Dean " Yea she had to barrow my clothes sense she only had one pair."

Dean nodded at this before giving a confused look "okay but why is she hear and does she ya know... know?"

"Um well.." Sam then went on to explain how we meet, and how Bobby kinda trust me. Most likely signifying to Dean that I was not a monster or anything, and that I didn't know. Which when I asked they brushed it off as nothing. When I was about to try get there not so much Secret about hunting out of them John called the boys to come down stairs. Following after them I could see an irritated Bobby and John.

"Dad I-" Sam tried to say but John soon cut him off.

"Not one word out of you boy I want you and your brother to go out to the car we will discuss this more later."

Sam nodded. He quickly gave me a hug with a even more quick thank you before leaving with Dean our to the car. As they were leavening I was giving John the most irritated glare I could muster. I mean I get that he was pissed but to not even let him say good bye to me let along Bobby was uncalled for.

"Now listen her girl" John said turning toward me. " I'm not unthankful for what you did for Sam but I don't want you coming near my boys ever again. He may trust you-"he pointed toward Bobby. "- but I don't." He then started to leave but I caught him.

"Hay" he stopped for a moment "I get that your job is hard and you have lost a lot, but that dos not give you the right to treat your sons like shit."

He then turned and looked right at me "you don't know anything girl."

"I know enough"
Before John could speak Bobby stepped infornt of me and with a warning tone "John leave."

John gave on last glare before getting into the impala and driving away. After they were out of site Bobby then turned to me.

"Now" he spoke "what to do with you."