Chapter One - Seokjin

Inspired by MyAwkwardFiction

Jimin had told them about the game. They were all excited as they headed over to his house after school.
They sat on his couch the laptop on Jimin's lap.
"Who's going first?"
"SEOKJIN!!" they all said in sync. Seokjin sighed and took the laptop, clicking on Would You Rather.
"The rules are: players go in order:
Seokjin
Namjoon
Hoseok
Jungkook
Taehyung
Yoongi
Jimin," he read out. "Me first, woo hoo." He said sarcastically.
Would You Rather

Get Kidnapped
             Or
Get shot

"Get shot. I hate those stories of kidnapping i've heard," he shuddered.
"Really hyung? Shot?" said Yoongi.
"Yes!!"
"Well we all gotta go now, it's late," said Namjoon, looking at his watch. They all left and went home.

•••

Seokjin POV

I sat in my chair and read a book. I felt like someone was watching me, strangely. Taps on my windows would occur until i walked up to it, then it would stop. It kept happening. But on the fifth time, i saw a figure duck down. I opened the window and shouted out.
"COME OUT! SHOW YOURSELF!!"
A man jumped into my room quick as a flash, holding a gun out.
"Give me all your money!" he said hoarsely, his voice cracking. He was wearing black and a mask over his face.
"I don't have any," i lied. I saw him pull the trigger and I felt the pain. Then it was all black.