Chapter Six - Yoongi

Jimin's house, once again, chatter.
"Tae...your poor hand," said Jungkook, holding Taehyung's wrist and stroking it gently.
"Awww Jungkook it's okay, it doesn't matter. You matter to me the most,"
"Back off, he's mine," snapped Yoongi at Taehyung.
"U-uh i mean...it's my turn. Two survivals by you guys, i can do this right?" Yoongi stuttered. He clicked on Would You Rather then onto his name.
Would You Rather
Be stabbed to death
                 Or
Get your throat slit

He clicked on stabbed to death.
"I hate the idea of choking, urgh," he muttered.
"I volunteer to come home with Yoongi tonight!!" said Jungkook, a little too quickly.
"Well...why don't we all go, extra support," suggested Jimin. They all agreed and headed out.
Jungkook POV
I walked next to Yoongi, making sure he was safe, the other two behind, talking. I felt Yoongi's hand clutch onto mine, his soft skin rubbing against me and making me blush. There were rustles in a bush next to us and Jimin stopped.
"Stop, guys. There could be someone there," he whispered, everyone frozen to the spot. A man, similar to the one that killed Seokjin - jumped out and held a knife.
"Don't move, kids, or you die!" He shouted, grabbing Yoongi, holding him in headlock. Tears filled my eyes as Yoongi was taken from my grasp and into the wrong hands.
"Please take me instead..." i murmured, not loud enough to be heard.
"Let him go and i'll give you £20," said Jimin, taking some money out of his pocket.
"I don't do deals," said the man, stabbing Yoongi in the chest, just next to his heart, but not touching it. He let him fall, and I rushed over but Taehyung held me back.
"YOONGI! LET ME GO TAEHYUNG! YOONGIIIIIII!!!" i screeched, trying to get free from his grasp.
"It's too late, Kookie," he whispered.  Jimin suddenly ran at the man with a penknife he kept in his pocket, enough to scare him off. Taehyung let me go and i rushed to Yoongi's side.
"Yoongi, Yoongi...please be alive..." I whispered, my voice cracking. Jimin and Taehyung were crying, knowing it was over. But i was still determined.
"Jungkook...." mumbled Yoongi, not really bothered about being in his own pool of blood.
"Yes, Yoongi, be alive...please...." I cried.
"I have to confess...I love you," he gave a weak smile and I bent down and kissed him.
"I love you too...."
and he was gone. I curled into a ball, not caring his blood was on my hands and face. Not caring about anything. Taehyung and Jimin were crying too, but not as hard as i was crying.