Chapter Five - Taehyung

Jimin's house.
For once, not silence, but a full conversation of life and happiness.
"You survived, Jungkook!"
"Thanks to you, Tae," smiled Jungkook. They all smiled, one part of them still missing for the others.
"But it's my turn now, I might not survive," said Taehyung sadly.
"Don't say that...please," said Jimin.
Taehyung took the laptop and clicked on his name.
Would You Rather
Get dismembered
                Or
Get skinned alive

"Woah..." he clicked on dismembered.
"You need to survive this, Tae," mumbled Yoongi, deep in thought on how to get around it. Taehyung shuddered in terror and changed the subject.
"Well, we all better get going now," he said, standing up. They all left, but no one followed Taehyung.

•••
Taehyung's POV

I got home safely, but had a strange feeling when i lay in bed. I was drifting off to sleep when i felt my hand fall.
Wait, did i just say my hand fell?
I looked over and tried to scream but nothing came out, my hand was on the floor and blood spurted out of where it used to be. A man wearing a mask with a chainsaw was standing right next to my bed. He saw me and jumped out of the window. Pain shot through my arm, and I ran into my parents room feeling dizzy from loss of blood. They ran and got a bandage from the cupboard, covering it.
"It will heal, Tae," said my dad, then they went back to their room. I was shocked, it was like they didn't even care. I fell asleep quickly, having nightmares all night.
I was still lucky that i didn't get dismembered.