Chapter Three - Hoseok

Hoseok was next. They had been told about Namjoon's death, and Jimin invited them all to his house that night.
"He didn't even choose, how did he die?" asked Jungkook tearfully.
"There was no evidence of a cause, the police said he just died suddenly," replied Jimin.
"I've got it, guys," said Yoongi, looking at them all like they were idiots.
"What?"
"I said i've got it, you dumb shit. Obviously, if you don't play, you die," he explained.
"Oh," said Taehyung. Hoseok grabbed Jimin's computer from the floor where it still was and went on would you rather. He placed the laptop on his lap and clicked on his name. He prayed he wouldn't die in his choice.
Would You Rather
Get all of your limbs torn off
                   Or
Get electrocuted

Hoseok gulped. "Shit."
"Well answer it!" said Jungkook. Hoseok clicked on Get Electrocuted.
"Maybe you can survive it Hobi. Just try and stay out of danger, keep one of us by your side at all times," said Jimin.
"I don't see how he could die with this anyway," commented Yoongi. "There are no hazards like electrocution round here."
Hoseok nodded and they all went home, Taehyung following Hoseok.

•••

Taehyung and Hoseok walked onto the street.
"I'm gonna have to even sleep in your room to keep an eye," said Taehyung. Hoseok said nothing, but agreed silently. They reached his house and he let out a cry of anger.
"Argh dang it the gate is locked! It's too late for my parents to wake up now!" Hoseok shouted. The gate was tall, and could only unlock with the keys that he didn't have.
Taehyung started to climb the gate, giving Hoseok a hand up. He climbed ahead of Taehyung and touched the wire at the top to pull himself over.
There was an ear piercing scream that came from his mouth as he fell down, electric buzzing through him as he jerked around on the floor on the other side from Taehyung. Hoseok had always thought that was pointy wire, but it was electric. Taehyung climbed over, dodging the wire. Hoseok stopped moving and lay there. Taehyung bent down and shut his friend's open eyes with his fingers, sighing then he started to cry, running into the house and waking up Hoseok's parents.