Chapter Twelve - Taehyung #2

Jungkook POV

The heart monitor beeped so loudly in my ears. I sat beside Taehyung's side, and watched his handsome sleeping face. The heart monitor was slow, or is it just me?
I clutched onto his hand as the long silence went on and on, the only sound was my tears dropping. I scolded myself in my head, I threw him across the room and didn't try and help his wounds. I just left him to die back in Xiumin's base.
No, he's not going to die.
He won't die.
He won't die.
I told myself over and over again. But he saved me. He ran in front of the man, he tackled him! And I didn't stop to appreciate it.
After what felt like another hour, the silence was broken by Taehyung's eyes opening slowly and his beautiful eyes darting around then stopping to look at me. He smiled.
"Hello Kookie..." he said weakly and almost in a whisper.
"Taehyung!!" I cried.
"I'm in...hospital?" He asked, looking around.
"Yeah, but you're gonna get better," i said confidently, just hoping.
"Cool," he said casually like it was nothing.
"And you're getting a robotic hand fixed in soon," I said happily, tears of joy now falling.
"Awesome," he whispered, but with excitement.
"One second," I said to him, letting go of his hand, finding a nurse.
"What are the symptoms of Kim Taehyung, like, what's happened?" I asked. She showed me a picture they took.
"So this his right lung the bottom of it was stabbed, cutting off most of his breathing I'm afraid he's on life support," she explained. "And it got some of his intestine, but that's fine." she continued.
"So do you know if he'll..." i stopped, but she understood.
"No, not yet, but we're doing everything we can,"
I nodded and headed back over to Taehyung. His eyes were closed. I guessed he was sleeping. I shook him to make sure.
"Taehyung?" He didn't move. "Taehyung!" I shook him harder. Tears of sadness streamed down my face as I started to cry loudly.
"TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG! PLEASE! SOMEONE COME PLEASE!!" I screamed, clutching onto him.
Seokjin, Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin.

Taehyung.