Chapter Eight - Sehun

A few days later

Neither of the two boys left had gotten over their friend's deaths. It was one day that seemed normal to them, sadness filling the air, that they found something that gave them the answer. It was the end of the day and Jungkook was standing next to Taehyung's locker,  as Tae was getting things out and he was waiting for him. But that was when Sehun was still there, acting suspiciously. He looked around on the other end of the corridor, thinking no one else was there and he went into the janitor's closet.
"Tae, Sehun looks kinda suspicious...let's follow him,"
"But my mum's gonna kill me if i'm not home on time!" whined Taehyung, pouting.
"Shut up, let's go!" snapped Jungkook, pulling Taehyung along to the janitor's closet. As they opened the door, a red light shone into their faces, Jungkook peering at it curiously.
"Identified as survivors: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung," bleeped a robotic voice. There was a puff of smoke and a door opened.
"It's a trap, Kookie! Don't go in!" coughed Taehyung, trying to grab Jungkook but he was already being pulled in.
It was a room that had the bullies in, along with one boy, on a computer.
"The boys followed you, you idiot!" said Chanyeol, slapping Sehun's arm.
"Shut up," said Sehun. The boy in the chair looked away from the computer.
"Hello, I am Kim Minseok, or Xiumin. You know what, just stick with Xiumin," said Xiumin.
"Was it you?! Was it you who killed our friends and got someone to cut off Taehyung's hand?!" yelled Jungkook. Xiumin nodded and grinned evilly.
"Men, kill them," he commanded as men dressed just like the ones who killed Yoongi, Namjoon and cut off Taehyung's hand, came running out, but loads more. Xiumin started typing on the computer again, relaxing.
"TELL US! TELL US HOW YOU DID IT!!" he screeched, but he was being attacked.