Chapter Four - Jungkook

It was the next night at Jimin's house. They sat in silence.
Three friends gone.
The laptop was in front of them and on the screen, the cursor was above Jungkook's name. Tears ran down his face as he leaned forward to pick it up, moving the cursor/mouse to his name. They all watched quietly as the question popped up.
Would You Rather
Get beaten to death
                Or
See your friends get beaten to death

Without hesitation, he clicked on Get Beaten To Death.
"This is all my fault," cried Jimin.
"It isn't. You didn't know this would happen," said Yoongi reassuringly. "And Jungkook, you're strong. We know you can survive this."
No more words were spoken as they went home.

•••

At school in the morning, Jungkook skipped happily into the classroom, sitting on a table with the other three.
"You survived the night!" They said happily in sync.
"I miss the others still..." he said, making an awkward silence. Yoongi still looked happy, because Jungkook had been his best friend the longest. They had been friends 6 years, but the rest of the group all were 4. At breaktime, the bully, Kyungsoo came over with his group, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun.
"So kiddos, your friends seem to have died! I bet...hmm...out of being pussies?"
"Shut up, Kyungsoo," said Jungkook. Yoongi realised before everyone else what was happening.
Jungkook was about to get beaten to death.
"WAIT JUNGKOOK STOP!! AAAARGH!!" he screamed as his arms were pinned behind his back by Sehun. Kyungsoo threw a punch at Jungkook's face, making his nose bleed. Covering his nose, Jungkook kicked back, but Kyungsoo grabbed his leg and flipped him, making him lie on the floor.
"Get him, boys," he said as Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started to kick Jungkook. Kyungsoo walked right up to Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi and said "Looks like you're all pussies,"
Taehyung pushed Kyungsoo out of the way and pulled the other boys off Jungkook, beating them to the ground. He pulled a very bloody Jungkook from the floor and ran away with the rest of the friends.
"I'LL GET YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!" screamed Kyungsoo waving his fist at them.