Chapter Eleven - Jungkook #2

Xiumin POV

A smile crept onto my face as I strode towards Taehyung, who was lying on the floor, eyes closed, half dead. I held the knife ready in my hand, chuckling quietly at the shocked and upset expression on Jungkook's terrified face. Taehyung had gone white from blood loss of the knife stab, and I was just about to make it worse. Finally, I could kill him. No one could be at higher stage than my parents but me. Everyone had to die. Jungkook ran to stop me, but getting impatient, I punched him in the face. He stumbled back, covering his bloody nose. I knelt down beside Taehyung and looked at his arm without the hand.
"Useless..." I muttered to myself, and started to cut on the top bit of his shoulder, loosening his arm from his arm socket. Taehyung flinched and mumbled. I carried on until I felt immense pain in my head. I fell onto the floor, looking up at Jungkook who had hit me. We became immersed in a battle for the knife as we struggled to take it off each other. Jungkook won, holding the knife and I felt the stab. It was so painful, I could have screamed. But I was already dead.

•••

I could see white, and then many people walking around, looking happy. Two small figures were running toward me in the distance.
"Eomma! Appa!"
"We watched you. Did you succeed?"
"No," i bowed my head in shame. When I looked up again, I had been banished to the depths of hell.
(Sorry i'm just messed up 😂)

•••

Jungkook POV

After killing Xiumin, I dropped the knife and ran to the computer, instantly finding the program I was looking for, Would You Rather. A clear button said 'shutdown'. I clicked on it, with a smile upon my face. The computer shut off, and the entire room went black. Dashing quickly through the dark, I picked up Taehyung and ran out of the doors and into school. It was the next morning by now, and students were in the corridors but they all froze the minute they saw Taehyung and I. Whispers passed through the crowd.
"Taehyung,"
"What's happened to Taehyung,"
"What happened to both,"
I instantly burst into tears, as teacher rushed into the corridor, coming to the two of us.