Chapter Thirteen - Yoongi #2

Jungkook had to go home straight away. It was all a blur, doctors rushing around and people pushing him out of the way.
At home, he paced back and forth in his room, hoping Taehyung was okay. Anxiously, he looked out of his window, admiring the birds and the swaying trees. It calmed him a little.

•••

Jongup sat bored at his desk, spinning on his chair and messing with his office equipment. He was almost drifting off to sleep, when he heard a voice.
"Jongup," it was Yongguk.
"What do you want?" Replied Jongup exasperatedly.
"Officer...Yoongi....Yoongi is alive,"
"WHAT?!" shouted Jongup. He stood up and shouted at the rest of the office. "EVERYONE PASS IT ON, TELL THE NEWS! MIN YOONGI IS ALIVE!"

•••

Deep underground, in a secret room, one stolen computer and a dead body named Xiumin next to him, one man named Jongin, or Kai, typed on the computer, opening a programme, coding and clicking 'worldwide.'
"This is for you Xiumin..." he mumbled, gathering men dressed in black around the computer.

•••

"JUNGKOOK!" shouted Jungkook's father.
"Appa? Appa, what is it?" he wondered, coming downstairs.
"Your friend Yoongi, he's alive! It's in the news!"
"What? Where is he?"
"In hospital, recovering from some stuff....wanna go see him?"
"Yes!"