𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄

𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐄
cesar diaz. on my block, season one.

#𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐎𝐍: how can we not talk about family when family's all we got?

. ⋆ ⭑✧*:・゚

You could say Cora Valdez was a bad girl. If there were rules, she sure as hell didn't follow them. She was offered her first cigarette the summer before she started eighth grade and smoked it no problem. All Cora had to do was take a look around to know she knew she was made for a dangerous lifestyle.

Not to mention the influence Lola, Cora's older sister, had on her. The older girl had a handful of pregnancy scares, which we can blame Adam, Lola's boyfriend, for. Lola and Adam were not only known for being the on and off "it" couple of Ridgewood High, but also two of the most hardcore members of the Santos gang. With Spooky being in jail, not only did Lola and Adam have a shot at a normal life, but so does little Cora.

Cora truly hoped for the best, trying to ignore the inevitable fate she would face head-on, eventually joining the Santos gang and following in the footsteps of her family, or more specifically, her older sister, Lola. Cora was no saint, but she was not prepared to dive head first. Then again, when do we ever really get to make our own decisions?

When she's thrown into a criminal world and her only ally is a familiar face from Miss Quintana's history class in fifth grade, Cora is determined not to let his adorable puppy eyes and smooth talking charm get in her way, but that doesn't mean Cesar won't let the same happen for him.