[ 017 ] SAYS THE WHITE BOY

⋆ ⋅ ☆

⋆ ⋅ ☆

Truly feeling like a princess as she made her way down the sidewalks, only a tad bit upset she wasn't spending what was more than likely her last Halloween with her childhood friend, Cora wanted to make the most of things.  Even if it meant listening to Ruby blabber and talk his mouth off in front of Olivia.

Cora turned to Cesar with a wide grin on her face.  "Ain't this fun, babe?"

"Sure 'nuff," Cesar interlaced his fingers with hers, bringing her fist to his lips and pressing a firm kiss to her skin.  "HeyRuby, isn't it nice not to have to look over your shoulder for once?" Cesar asked before turning around and realizing there was a small child trailing behind them.  "Damn. We forgot Ruby.  Where's Ruby?"

"Back here, asshole," Ruby said bitterly from behind more kids.

"Uh," Cesar turned to Cora.  "Give me a sec," he excused himself before hanging back with Ruby, leaving Cora to walk ahead with Olivia.  "What's your problem?"

"What's my problem?  What's your problem?  You just confused me with a nine-year-old, who admittedly is big for her age.  And what's with the cock-blocking?  I W-4'd Olivia.  As in I claimed her.  And I'm working on getting my first kiss tonight, and don't need you to do that thing."

"What thing?"

"That thing.  I mean, that thing you do with your face when you say words with your mouth.  Don't be you!  This was supposed to be my night.  I had the perfect P/V ratio."

"The what?"

Refusing to meet Cesar's gaze, Ruby spoke.  "Penis to vagina ratio."

"Calm down.  I'm not into Olivia, okay?"

"Then quit working against me and talk me up."

The boys then turned to join the girls who were already farther down the sidewalk.  "Hey, everything cool?" Olivia asked.

"Most def," Cesar answered.  "Hey, did you know Ruby crushes one-arm push-ups?  Show her, Ruby."

Cora furrowed her eyebrows, leaning in towards Cesar.  "Are you stupid?" she whispered.

Thankfully, Olivia was oblivious to the chaos.  "You know what would be crazy cool?  If we crashed that party.

"I don't know," a hesitant Ruby said.  "They look like they're at capacity.  We don't wanna create a fire hazard."

"Will you excuse us again?" Cesar asked.