[ 014 ] PRESSURE

⋆ ⭑✧*:・゚

. ⋆ ⭑✧*:・゚

"We really should get going," Cora watched Andres shift the pillow behind Violeta's neck, patting it harshly in an attempt to help his ever so pregnant sister.  Cora could tell Violeta was close to losing her mind, staring down her little brother aggressively even if she didn't mean to.  "Cesar says the dance got shut down so everyone went to Monse's."

"Yes, please, go," the swollen girl demanded.

"Monse's," Andres said to himself as he shook his head, still patting his sisters pillow around as if he didn't hear what she just said.

Cora chuckled, resting her hand on her hip as she slid her phone into her back pocket with her other hand.  "Yeah, Monse.  You got a problem with Monse now?"

"She's just so..."

"Yeah, we know.  But that's just who she is, and she is that way with you because you slept with another girl while you were gone," Cora said.

Violeta laughed while Andres stopped patting.   "You did what?"

Andres winced.  "We didn't really! Just some kinda... oral stuff," Andres said as he took a seat next to his sister, both of the girls looking disgusted.  "Not like it's any of your business—"

"Oh, it is," Cora and Violeta replied at the same time.

"And keep it PG, it's not like I tell you all about my sex stuff," Violeta added.

"You don't need to," Andres said, his eyes flickering to her belly bump barely being concealed by a thin sweater she was wearing.

Violeta didn't have to say anything, she just glared.

Andres patted his bare knees with his hands, turning his attention back to Cora.  The chain on his neck swung back and forth as he moved, bouncing off his light green tee-shirt.  Cora hated how he always paired cargo shorts with everything, but this outfit actually made sense for him.  "All I'm saying is we only talked!"

"Yeah, but then you locked lips with another girl," Cora said softly, remembering the night she witnessed it.  Silently, she was glad it was the last time she ever saw the blonde girl accompanying Andres, though she didn't really get good look at her, with her tongue down her best friends throat and all.

"What was I supposed to do, pause my entire dating life just because she went away?  Which, by the way, when she did, ceased all contact.  For three months," Andres held up his middle, ring and pinkie finger for emphasis while his eyebrows raised high.