Chapter 3: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 3:

After getting dressed in a white loose fitting tank top and a pair of yellow shorts I headed downstairs. My brown hair was just lying on my shoulder freshly washed and I had on some eyeliner and under eye concealer. Putting on a pair of black flip flops I head into the kitchen where Kane and my sister were making out. I clear my throat to get their attention but they continue to do so not stopping. Irritated I yell out "GUYS" really loudly causing them to break apart and Ashley to bump her head against the top cabinets. I stifle a laugh as she glares at me before smiling at Kane. Kane's face is indifferent, a blank expression on his face. Nothing more. Not an expression of lust or pleasure neither anger nor disappointment. Just a blank face. I put on a scowl as I grabbed the cereal box and a bowl before sitting down and starting to munch on my coco pops. My sister and Kane both sit down in front of me. As I practically swallow the cereal down, I don't care that people are around me. I'm a girl who likes food. I'm not gonna starve myself like one of those anorexic bitches and plus I can eat as much as I want and I won't get fat because of my amazingly high metabolism.

Ashley stares at me in disgust while I'm eating while Kane just stares at...nothing. I don't know what he's staring at but I think it's nothing. "Hurry up we have a lot of shopping to do. And don't think I actually wanna take you with us. But mom said I have to," Ashley says with a scowl on her face. I slightly smirk seeing that, me coming with her ruined her day. Haha, but I can see why Jillian made me go with them. If it wasn't for me, I betcha they would be having sex in the public restroom.

------------------------------------

When we got to the mall, Ashley suggested we first go to Victoria's Secret. Oh joy! Now don't get me wrong, it's not like I don't like the store, I'm just not comfortable in it with all these revealing bras and panties and corsets. Gah, just thinking about them gets me nervous. As we walked inside the pink store, I let out a shudder as we passed a rack of very revealing full piece corsets. Kane just smirked as he saw my expression. Ashley squealed as she nearly ran over to a rack of crotchless panties. I watched in astonishment as she grabbed a bunch of pink and frilly ones before grabbing Kane's hand and nearly running to the fitting room.

I sat down on one of the benches outside next to Kane. Ashley had insisted he come inside with her but he politely refused. As we waited for her, Kane just whistled a show tune and looked around. A few ladies were gawking at him and then glaring at me. I sent them a dirty look back. He's not my boyfriend ladies nor do I like him.

Ok maybe a little bit but still. He's not mine. He's taken. My face turned into a frown at the thought of that. Kane must've seen my expression because he asked me "what's wrong." I turn to look at him startled that he would ask me that. Once I recovered I said "oh nothing, just not feeling good," I tell him. He smirks once again and says "is that because I'm holding these," he holds up a bunch of corsets and revealing bras that Ashley 'insisted' he hold. More like shoved them in his hand and told him to wait. When I asked her why she couldn't take it in with her, she was like well the fitting room would get to crowded. Crowded, my ass, she went into the handicap one and those are always huge.

I nod my head furiously and all he does is smirk. "So are you gonna try some of these," he says shoving a pair of panties and a bra on my lap. I narrow my eyes as he continues to smirk at. "Shouldn't you want to see your girlfriend in these," I ask him disgusted as I held up the salmon colored bra which was so frilly and I don't believe that these are a B32 size. They look more like A cups. He leans in close to my face until he's only a couple of inches away before whispering "maybe I wanna see a different girl in them."

Vote.Comment.Fan!?