Chapter 7: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 7:

I'm done with him, I thought numbly as I walked back up the stairs after my little confession thing with Ashley. I'm done with him. I'm not gonna think of him and his gorgeous self ever again. Gosh, I just did. Okay starting now. I walked into my room and collapsed on the bed thinking 'I really need a boyfriend.' Only than did an idea strike me. I reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my cellphone before quickly hitting speed dial #1. The dial tone kept ringing until finally someone answered it.

"Hey it's Wade," someone's cheery voice said. I laughed.

"Wade, it's me Liberty," I tell him.

"Libs," he cheered. "You finally called, I thought we were over," he said in a fake heart broken voice. I laughed at his imitation.

"You idiot we never began," I told him.

"Oh right," he says in a dejected voice. I laugh again.

"Anyways Wade, I called you to see if you wanted to hang out," I asked him. He squeals loudly before yelling "YES." I laugh at his enthusiasm.

"I was thinking of going to this new club that just opened in downtown, Midnight Flash," he says.

"A nightclub Wade," I ask him!?

"Yeah and don't worry it's not a gay club this time," he tells me excitedly. You see Wade is actually gay. He's my best friend and I accept him for who he is. He's fun and humorous to be with and he's fun to talk with about boys. I love Wade.

"I guess," I mumble not really feeling up for a club.

"Oh don't worry it'll be tons of fun," he assures me sensing my tone of voice. "And plus maybe you can find a hot guy or two," he says laughing. I can just imagine him wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Sure Wade," I tell him lightly. "I'll be ready, pick me up at 8," I tell him looking at the clock. It's currently 7:30.

"Kay girly, love you. Mwah!," he says before hanging up. I head into my walk in closet looking for some sexy, nightclub dresses. I find about three dresses but they're not what I'm really looking to wear. Well it's all I have. So sighing I grab the black one with a mesh bodice and slip it on. I brush my hair and put on a think layer of eyeliner and mascara along with a sheer lip gloss, coconut cream from Bath and Body Works. My favorite! Grabbing a black clutch, I put in my cellphone, iPod, an eyeliner stick, and about 30 bucks before heading downstairs just as I hear a car honk. That must be Wade. Slipping on some black wedges, I take a final look in the mirror deciding I look decent enough to go to a nightclub before jumping into Wade's mustang.

"Hey chica," he says using his nickname for me, giving me a light kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful," he tells me reversing out of my driveway. I look at Wade, he's wearing a button down silk blue shirt with some dressy yet casual pants. "You look hot," I tell him. He gasps in shock before laughing out loud and saying thank you. I instantly smile.

-15 minutes later-

Finally we arrive at the nightclub. Loud music is booming and already you can smell the alcohol and booze from inside. There's a huge line but Wade assures me as he walks up to the front and whispers something in the guy at the front's ears. He nods before letting us in. I look at Wade questionly and all he says is "the nightclub owner is my cousin." I nod in understanding as we find a booth in the back near the corner of the nightclub.

"I'll be right back with drinks," Wade says. I nod and watch him walk. As he's gone I mumble the words of 'DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again.' The inside of the club smells heavily of alcohol, booze, cigarette smoke, and sex. I watch as guys and girls grind against each other some looking as if they're having sex right on the dance floor. I look away disgusted as I see a girl with huge boobs rubbing them against a guy's ass. I look up and am startled.

"Hello Liberty."

Vote.Comment.Fan!?