Chapter 12: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (:

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 12

"Oh come on Libs please, just this one time," Maddie said begging me.

"I can't," I tell her.

"Yes you can plus Jordan has a friend coming with him. Who knows you might actually like him," she says following me into my bedroom.

"Nope," I tell her.

"Oh come on ever since two years ago you've become immune to having fun and enjoying life. Work and study is all you do. Just this once. And I promise you if you're not having fun we'll leave just please come," she begs me. I sigh. "Fine but only this one time," I tell her.

She squeals and runs out of my living room no doubt to go get ready. Maddie's been my roommate for two years now. She's actually one of my best friends now, second to Wade. Wade and Leigh are both dating, which was really no surprise since they hit it off instantly. I'm currently studying Art and Photography at Julliard. It's been my dream to go there and I guess my dream was accomplished. I got a scholarship to Julliard and the rest Dad and Jillian were willing to cover for. But that doesn't mean I still didn't chip in some money that I had in my savings account from work. I quit work at Rue 21 and now I'm a worker at Starbucks coffee. Even though Julliard's in New York City, it's about 20 minutes away from where Dad and Jillian live. And considering New York City traffic, it could take you 45 minutes to get there. And I'm glad for the distance. Staying around in that house just was suffocating. I couldn't stay there any longer with Ashley. God know what she and 'him' are up to. Probably doing each other up somewhere in a college dorm. I feel disgusted just thinking about the feelings I had for 'him.' I no longer call him by his name but by using the word 'him.' Maddie tells me he doesn't deserve to be called by his name and I very much agree.

Now the current situation was finding a dress I could wear to one of New York City's night clubs. Maddie has been dating Jordan Weston for the past four years and she's totally obsessed with him. She's not clingy in the relationship because in a way they both are to each other. They spend so much time together it's unbelievable. They're very much in love with each other two. In fact they're engaged. Sometimes when I look at them I get a sense of longing for someone to love me like that. I wouldn't say I loved 'him' but I did feel strong feelings for him. He was probably the first boy that I felt feelings like that for. And he had to go off and play me. I'm not gonna tell you guys the whole story of what happened because 1. you guys probably guessed and 2. I want you to wait for it. Thinking about him brings back so many memories.

"Are you ready yet," I hear Maddie shout.

"Almost," I yell. Okay enough thinking, start primping. Haha, I just couldn't resist on not saying that. I walk into my closet and look around for a dress. I find a dark blue dress, sleeveless, it hugs my chest pushing it up showing more cleavage then necessary and it ends at the middle of my thighs. I curled my hair slightly and put on some eyeliner and mascara and I was good to go. Saying I hate heels would be the understatement of my life since I love them. But the type of heels I can't stand are those five inch long stilettos that Barbies love to wear. Gosh those things are hideous and way to long. Even me, the expert heel walker, would trip in one of those heels. I decide to go with a pair of wedges today and grab my black clutch.

Waiting in the living room is a inpatient Maddie. She's pacing the living room dressed in a mine black dress with a rose clutch, some black high heels and her hair is done up in curls. "Hey finally, took you long enough," she says. We both head out to the parking garage deciding on taking Maddie's car. Jordan and his friend would meet us up at Olive Garden, where we would eat and than hit the clubs. Here in New York City, the clubs are open till two in the morning so we don't have to worry about time. Unless your someone like Maddie who can't stand not seeing her fiance for a little while. But I guess in a way it's cute. They're both head over heels for each other.

After a 20 minute drive, we arrive at Olive Garden. It's packed inside but Jordan and his friend are suppose to be at a table already waiting for us. I see a few guys staring at me and shift uncomfortably. "Libs I see them come on," Maddie says dragging me through the awaiting customers and into the main dining hall. I spot Jordan and his......friend. I gulp and immediately pull Maddie aside.

"Maddie I can't go there," I tell her.

"What why not," she protests.

"That's 'him'," I tell her gesturing towards Jordan and 'him.' Maddie's mouth forms in an 'o' shape and she looks at Jordan and back at me biting her lip. I could tell she's contemplating on whether to ditch her date for her friend or forget her friend and go on with the date. I could tell what she's decided as she looks at me with a sheepish look. "Okay fine we'll go," I tell her fixing my hair and wiping the bead of sweat from my forehead. "Thanks your the best friend ever. I'll make it up to you some how," she says. "You better," I tell her jokingly, but some where behind the jokes I'm nervous, very nervous. As we approach the table Jordan looks up.

"Well hello ladies, hey sweetie," he says as both him and Maddie lean towards each other for a kiss. I gag silently in my head and try not to look towards him, very much failing. "Hello Liberty," his smooth, fluid voice said. I almost moaned at the sound of his voice. It's so sweet and honey like. Okay stop thinking of his voice like that. Remember what he did. Okay stiffly I say hello in a normal voice before sitting down. Unlucky me, I had to sit next to him in a booth. "So guys this is my friend Kane," Jordan introduces us. I nod at him before turning back.

Our waiter arrives with a pitcher of water and pours us some water in our glasses. As he reaches for my glass, his hand 'accidentally' brushes mind and I quickly take it off the table. He sends me a look before placing it down and filling 'his' glass. I could feel 'him' stiffen next to me. I still refuse to acknowledge him by his real name. And that's basically how dinner passed. With Jordan and Maddie so caught up in each other and 'him' trying to make small conversation with me and myself totally ignoring him. It was pretty much awkward. When the dishes were taken away and we all got up to leave, I couldn't help but let out that sigh of relief. Finally, it was way to quiet during dinner.

"Okay so honey bunches and I are going in his car and Kane and you guys can go in his car," Maddie tells us sending a sorry look towards me. She's so dead, I thought as I glared at her. She has some fantasy in her head that Kane loved me and I do to. Psh, as if. I'm over him. I hate him and his idiotic guts. Just making sure you guys know that I no longer like him and his ass.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?