Chapter 5: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Recap

I walked into the kitchen only to be met by a very horrifying sight.

Recap End

Chapter 5:

Ashley and Kane were on the breakfast bar, literally on it, kissing wildly. Oh my gosh, my eyes. I tried to get my hands to move but I couldn't. For some reason I was frozen. Not that I'm perverted and want to watch them get at it. For some reason, I felt a tug in my heart. Was that my heart aching because Kane was here kissing my step sister wildly and not me? Was I jealous that Kane belongs to Ashley and not me? I couldn't help the questions that all tumbled into my head. I admit it, I think I like Kane.

Shocker I know, but after these events that have occurred, I have finally come to the conclusion that I might, actually like Kane. But whenever I start to think of his gorgeous face I'm reminded that he's dating my step sister and no matter how much you hate someone in your family, family is family and I can't do that to my sister. And who's even saying that Kane will want to do anything like that to me. In fact, he's probably disgusted by me. Who would want to pick me over my older, somehow hot and easy sister. No one. I have the qualities but these days all boys are looking for is a rocking body and an easy fuck. That's all. No boy is looking for morals in a girl such as honesty. No boy wants a girl that has all AP classes and is passing them all with A's. Instead they want those blonde bimbos and the fact that Ashley's an year older than me but in the same grade since she failed 1st grade doesn't help either. Boys love older women.

Gosh, I need to stop thinking of all these things. I'm gonna have a brain attack if there's such a thing. As I finally come to conclusions, I'm awaken from my thoughts as I hear someone moan my name. My head snaps up and it takes a few seconds for me to register the fact that Kane moaned my name. I stare at him in disbelief as my sister quite clearly heard my name pushes him off, causing him to fall off the breakfast bar and onto the hard floor. I hear a thump and my senses lock in as I rush around the counter to see if he's alright. By now my sister's throwing daggers at me. If looks could kill, I'd be in the core of the earth.

I shrunk back as Ashley jumped off the counter, hmphed at me, and walked out of the room. "Great," I heard Kane mutter. Hearing him talk finally reminded me that he was down there on the ground. I step down giving him my hand and almost immediately he takes. I pull him up, his hand so warm and soft just like the other day. As he's up, he stares into my eyes before his cheeks turn a reddish color. I stifle my laughter as I realize he's embarrassed.

"Are you alright," I ask him slightly chuckling, trying to hide it but no succeeding. He clears his throat before speaking. "Oh um yeah," he says looking away, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. I grin and ask him, "so what happened." His head snaps towards me and he asks me, "you didn't hear." I pretend not to and shake my head in fake disappointment. He almost fist pumps the air as he smiles widely at me before saying "it was nothing." I cock an eyebrow at him. "Really?" I ask him. "Yeah," he says. I motion for him to lean down and when he does I grab his ear and whisper "I heard it all." Before turning around and walking away.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?