Chapter 10: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

*Sexual Material is in this chapter.*

Chapter 10:

We both part our faces, still in each other hands as we stare at the door wide-eyed. Who could it possibly be? Oh yeah, some club goer needing to empty their tank. I gulp silently as I indicate Kane to get into the stall quietly. Nodding at me, he parts and walks into the stall closing the door and I hear him lifting himself up. Probably on the toilet so no one would see his feet. As soon as he's in there and the stall is locked, I unjam the doorway handle before pulling it open.

My eyes widen once again. Standing in front of me is Ashley. What in the world is she doing here? "Stop staring at me you freak," she said walking into the bathroom with what appears to be her posse aka four other backstabbing jealous bitches aka her 'friends.' "What are you doing here," I ask her ignoring her insult. She scoffs before saying "well us pretty girls need to fix our makeup but of course you wouldn't know anything about that," as she says that her posse of friends aka those backstabbing bitches aka her friends laugh more like force these squeal-y snorts out of their mouths. I try not to laugh but a giggle forces itself past my throat. The girls all glare at me as they take out their 50 pound purses and apply more makeup on. Psh, more like caked more makeup on.

Pathetic, I thought as I saw one of the barbie dolls take out a makeup bag and spill the contents on the counter. Various eye shadows, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow enhancer, skin enhancer, under eye concealer, every kind of makeup that exists came spilling out of that bag. I understand using a little bit of it, but just using every single product, everyday on your face and using so much of it is just too bad for your skin. My dad has always said that natural beauty is the best and I guess what he said, has stuck to me ever since I was a little kid. I barely use makeup, unless it's on occasions like today.

I'm standing there in the corner watching the barbies dolls prep themselves up. I had almost forgotten about Kane hiding in the ladies stall but as soon as I heard a hitting noise, I was up and alert watching the barbies eyes wander around the bathroom. I saw Ashley's eyes land on the stall, he was hiding in. I immediately jump into rescue and quickly block her way as she tries to make her way to the stall. "What are you doing," she asks annoyance clearly heavy in her fake, blue contact eyes. "Um...I have to use the toilet," I tell her alarmingly fast. I watch her eyes narrow as she glares at me. "Well use another one," she tells me heavily. "Nope, I like this stall," I tell her trying to send an alarm to Kane to tell him to unlock the door. As soon as I hear the silent click of the lock being unlatched, too silent for Ashley's ears, I jump into the stall and before she could get another word in, slam the door breathing heavily. I try to quiet my breathing. I hear Ashley say "freak" before her and her barbies depart.

I turn around to glare at Kane as he looks at me with a sheepish grin. "What the hell was that," I ask him.

"Emergency," he says. My eyebrows scrunch up in confusion.

"Emergency?" I question.

"Well...." he trails off. I watch him expectantly but grow frustrated as he looks down embarrassed. I follow his gaze and my eyes bug out of my sockets. On his pants is a clearly, visible erection and stain. I try to stifle my laughter as he sits down the toilet seat trying to cover it. But as he tries to do that, all he ends up doing is accidentally touching himself through his pants and ending up moaning. I laugh so hard, tears are falling out of eyes as I bend over trying to stop laughing. Clearly not succeeding as he growls slightly at me.

I back up against the stall door as he closes in on me with a menacing glare but I can see behind that glare is a sense of uncomfortableness and awkwardness. I put my hands up in front of my face but that doesn't stop him. Instead he leans into hug me tightly using all his bodily force, well maybe not all just enough that it's tight but not painful. My breath catches in my throat as I feel him, and when I mean feel him, I can feel every part of his body against mine including his very, noticeable erection. I try to inch out of his arms but that only gets him to tighten even more. I can feel his erection on my thigh and I wiggle some more trying to get out. After 30 seconds, I realize it's hopeless and look up at him. He's been strangely quiet. Looking at his face, a sense of understanding comes to me. He's been getting aroused. As I thought of this I giggle more until it stops. I could feel him getting even harder. The awkward silence now creeps up silently as we both stand there tightly holding each other.

Until he starts to rub himself against me. I almost scream as he moans quietly rubbing himself against my thigh furiously. I can see his hands itching to get near his hardness but he restrains himself. Hmmm, eh what the heck!? My hand makes it way down to his jeans as I unzip him, I see a blush creeping up his neck. No way is he blushing, the tough, bad ass Kane is blushing. Woah, never thought I'd see this day. I get his pants down around his ankles before I pull his boxers down. My eyes widen at the sight of him. He's about 10 inches long, the tip of it is red and swollen and I can see the premature cum dripping. I stare at it for a few seconds before working my hand on him. As my hand wraps around him, he lets out a huge, sexy moan that no doubtly turned me on. I ignore those feelings and continue working him. As one of my hands rub him up and down, the other one massages his balls. He's moaning and leaking heavily, so much my hand is soaked. Hey, don't give me that look. I may be a virgin but that doesn't mean I haven't done something like this.

20 Minutes later, he comes and we're finished with our session in the bathroom. I watch him put his boxers and pants on, panting heavily still. He leans down and kisses my lips gently. I'm surprised by the passion behind the kiss that I can't help but kiss him back. Maybe, just maybe I like him more than ever.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?