Chapter 11: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (:

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 11:

"So I had a great time tonight," I tell Kane as we both walk up the steps to my front door. It's perfectly safe to be seen around with Kane since Ashley's not home yet. After our little session in the bathroom, we danced and had a great time. I told Leigh and Wade that Kane would drop me off which they were perfectly happy with. They were getting a little close.

"Yeah me too," Kane says as I grab my house keys from underneath the flower pot.

"Yup," I say. We stand there in the night staring into each other eyes. Still staring, he cautiously leans down and gives me a peck on my lips making me want more. He whispers a good bye before he's off. I wave a goodbye and enter the quiet house. Dad and Jillian must be already asleep. I walk up the steps quietly and enter my bedroom. Removing my makeup and changing into a pair of shorts and tank top, I collapse on my bed warn our and exhausted from the eventful day. I guess my plan to forget about Kane didn't work since I gave him a hand job and we made out a few times. Gosh I sound like such a slut.

Okay starting from tomorrow if I'm gonna see him I'm gonna take it slow. No more hand jobs or making out....well maybe the exceptional pecks but that's it. I vowed to myself as I fell asleep not knowing what awaits me the next day.

Next Morning

I woke up to a horrid beeping. As it got louder I slammed my hand down on the night stand and immediately the alarm clock stopped ringing. Finally, I thought as I stuffed my face back into my pillow. As soon as I did this dad walked into my room yelling wake up. "Dad," I groan as he flings the covers off my body. "I wanna sleep," I whine. "Nope wake up, you have work in an hour," he says. I jump upright. Gosh, I almost forgot. I have work today. I groan stomping my way to my bathroom. I hear my dad chuckle before leaving my bedroom.

After a much needed shower, I got dressed in a pair of shorts, a flowery tank top, and got my Old Navy flip flops. Down in the kitchen, Ashley was eating salad with curlers in her hair. Boy did she look ridiculous in her pink robe and pink curlers and who eats salad for breakfast?. Jillian was cooking some pancakes while dad was sipping coffee and reading the newspaper. I kissed dad on the cheek as I grabbed a slice of toast and shouted out bye making my way to my car. My car's not anything special. It's a 2007 Camaro and I'm perfectly content with it unlike Ashley who demanded that she get a Porsche. So a Porsche is what she has but Jillian made her pay for 1/3 of it and her dad paid the rest since her dad is just like Ashley. A man whore who likes sleeping with sluts 20 years younger than him and he gets paid for it.. Disgusting, I swear. I can see who Ashley took after in her family.

I drove down to the mall where I work at Rue 21. I love my job and I love the store. The mall was packed even at 10:00 and the mall had only opened an hour ago. I walked down to Rue 21 where I met Brad. Brad's the manager of Rue 21 and ironically he's 21. He's a good friend of mine and work is fun with him. On the slow, boring days he's there cracking jokes to make everyone laugh and he's not to strict. We can wear whatever we want unlike the Rue 21 outlet down on the highway. There workers have to wear a blue or green colored shirt with some kind of jeans on the bottom. And surprisingly he's always at the mall spending time there even when he doesn't have to. All he tells me is that he loves his job. Hmm, I guess there are people who love their job so much they feel the need to stay there 24-7, well as long as the mall is opened.

I put on my badge and get behind the counter just a lady approached the checkout counter with a load of clothes. This is pretty much how my day gos until 1:30 when I have my lunch break. After an exhausting period of checking out people (not in that way), organizing and folding clothes, and a bunch of other drama. I bought this dress but it came ripped and I want a refund and blah blah blah. I head down to the food court to grab a bite to eat. I'm thinking Sbarro's or maybe Subway. Two of my favorite fast food restaurants and plus they have tons of vegetarian options since I'm a vegetarian. I head down the aisle of fast food restaurants thinking of what I wanna eat when I get a glimpse of a guy and girl making out furiously among a table filled with people. For some reason the girl's head looks really familiar and so does the guys. Curious, I walk closer to inspect the two lovers practically eating each others faces.

Now this is the moment that I regret. I wished that I never came upon these few fast food restaurants and that I never saw this apparent 'couple' making out because honestly it ruined me to the core where I wished I never had gotten involved with the two. Betrayal and heartbreak cut through my chest like a pair of utility scissors used to cut even the hardest material. My eyes watered up and my chest felt constricted. I couldn't breathe and I couldn't concentrate on anything else but besides the couple making out in front of me. The 'deer caught in headlights' look on their face made me realize they never wanted to be caught. They wanted to play with my heart. And I realized they did. They played with my heart and left it bloody, mangled, battered, beaten, charred, stomped, every horrible word that describes something in the English vocabulary.

Ladies and Gentlemen, now is the time that my story really begins. And it begins with a broken heart.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?

The story's gonna get really interesting now. For the next chapter I must get 28 votes and at least 7 comments. Thanks for reading (: