Chapter 16: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (:

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 16

I'm bored.

That's the only thing that was currently registering in my brain. That and the billions of questions I wished to get answers for. I've been in this cell for probably a day or so. It's been about three hours since Pierre and that creepy man left. God knows what they're doing and what's gonna happen to me. For an hour and a half I kept myself occupied by pondering the questions until I had a pounding headache from all the thoughts swirling around in my head. Giving up at trying to escape I sat down playing with the beads on my necklace. When I get out Pierre is dead meat. What happened to nice and sweet Pierre? Okay so maybe he was still gently today when he came to see me, not hurting me but kidnapping me makes him a creep. I wonder what Maddie is doing and if my family knows where I am?

Maddie's POV

"Where are you," I mumbled as I tried calling Libs once again on her cellphone, only to get no response and her inbox.

"Why won't she pick up," I whined to Jordan.

"Babe calm down, I'm sure she's busy, probably at a class," he trying to give me a kiss. I scrambled out of his hold. I tried texting her again.

"Jordan I'm really worried, she left yesterday morning and she's not home yet," I told him. He sighed as he got up from my bed and walked over to me hugging me from behind.

"If your that worried why don't we go to the police station and report her as missing," he said nuzzling my neck.

"Sure," I told him grabbing my bag and the car keys we were on our way to the police station.

"Don't worry," he said noticing the creases in my forehead.

At the police station we were asked for what reason we were here, we told them, and then we sat down to wait. Twenty minutes later, a skinny yet muscular police officer emerged from one of the doors.

"Mr. Reed, Ms. Johnson, you can come in now," he said in an authoritative yet friendly voice. Jordan and he shook hands.

"I'm Officer Livingston, would you two like to tell me what's going on," he said with a determined look on his face.

"Well officer...," Jordan began. And throughout the story, I chipped in telling him parts that Jordan didn't know. Finished, we sat back with a huff as Officer Livingston tried to search up Liberty information file in the New York City residency list. She was easy to find considering her unique name. Liberty Cavanaugh, unique name, easy to fine. He scanned through the information before sending us back into the waiting room.

"What do you think is gonna happen," I asked Jordan, worry filling my voice. He looked at me tenderly.

"Nothing's gonna happen to Liberty, okay they're searching alright," he said. I nodded in response.

"Mr. Cavanaugh," Jordan looked up to see Officer Livingston.

"Well we didn't find any suspicious information yet which is why we're gonna have our team of detectives go around, scoop out the places nearby her apartment, things like that, we'll be glad to call you soon with any information," with that said Jordan and I were out of the police station and heading back to the apartment.

Four Days Later:

It's been four days ever since Jordan and I visited the police station. Liberty's parents were informed about the current situation. Liberty still hadn't returned which was horrible. Her mom spent day and night crying, sobbing her heart out while her dad tried to stay strong, and comforting her mother. Ashley, well I finally met that bitch and lemme tell you one thing. I hate her.

She kept on flirting with Jordan, my fiancé might I add and to tell you the truth it irks me. If Liberty were here she would've popped one right in Ashley's face for being such a whore.

Currently at the moment Jordan and I were at Starbucks having some coffee. We had to talk to her manager about the current situation; being sympathetic she understood why Liberty wasn't in for her work. Julliard was also informed and told us they would gladly take her back once she was found.

"So I was thinking-"Jordan was cut off by his cellphone ringing. He picked it up from the table scrunching his eyebrows. I gestured at him to pick it up.

"Hello," he said. His eyes went wide as he nodded and mmh hmmed at whoever was on the phone.

"Okay well thank you officer," he said finally before hanging up. It was Officer Livingston!

"What happened Jordan," I asked him urgently. He looked up at me with a worried and tensed look.

"They found out what happened to Liberty. Pierre la Fre has kidnapped her," he paused before continuing on.

"He's a reported criminal."

Vote.Comment.Fan!?

I won't be able to upload as quickly as I do because tomorrow is the first day of school for me so I'll be busy with school work. Sorry. Continue on voting and commenting (: