Chapter 9: My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

My Slutty Step Sister's Boyfriend (;

Chapter 9

I gasp as I see him trying to get through the crowd to me. Not wanting an encounter with him I tell Leigh and Wade I'm going to go use the restroom and quickly dart through the crowd and into the dark lit hallway. Running into the restroom panting, I hide in one of the stalls hoping he doesn't send someone in here to get me. Well actually I'm hoping he didn't see where I disappeared to. I hear the door open and quietly breathe. It's just a girl coming in here to use the restroom, I silently plead in my head to god. I hold my breath as I hear silent yet thumping footsteps. That definitely doesn't sound like a girl's footsteps. I wait quietly and I hear the door once again shut. I breathe out my sigh of relief and immediately unlock the door and jump out only to be caught. I felt someone arms wrap around my waist and I squeal loudly flailing my arms around wildly.

"Calm down hot shot," as I heard this voice, I screamed only to feel a hand over my mouth. I lick the mouth but the only thing in response I get is a moan. Disgusted and repulsed, I pull my hand back. I hear him laugh as he puts me down. I try to book it only to find the door jammed with a huge roll of paper towels. I look back at him questioning him and all he does is sheepishly grin.

"What do you want," I ask him.

"I wanted to see you," he admits.

"Why," I asked him probing his intentions. He murmurs something and it sounds like 'gy dissed tu' "Huh?" I question staring at him. He looks down before saying "I missed you." My eyes bug out. Did he just say he missed me. "What," I question him. He looks up and I see his cheeks burning up, the red so dark and clearly evident on his cheek. I place a hand on his cheek feeling how warm it. I giggle slightly as he shuffles his feet trying to move away.

"That's sweet," I tell him. "But aren't you supposed to be missing my sister," I question him really, truly wondering why he said that. "Well I didn't really like your sister," he says. I look at him with a 'wtf' face. "I sorta liked you. I saw you in the mall one day and your sister was eyeing me but I was only looking at you. I told my friends and they told me to date her to get to you," he says sheepishly. I frown. He just played my sister. "So you played my sister," I ask him apathetically. He nods before taking my hands. My cheeks burn up as he kisses both of them, than my forehead. He brings me closer softly kissing my cheeks, nose, eyelids, forehead, before finally placing one of my lips. I was frozen, not knowing what to do.

Than he did something astonishing. He placed his lips on mine for longer than a second and I felt the sparks explode. He softly moved his lips on my unresponsive ones trying to get a response. Only than did I realize that this godlike creature was kissing me that I kissed him back. And don't call me a cheater because 'hey he's single. Not dating my sister anymore.' His lips are so soft and the tingles were spreading throughout my body. He pulls back only to start kissing my neck. As he continues, however we hear a knock on the door and both of us instantly freeze.

Vote.Comment.Fan!?