New House

Just as I looked out the window of the car I saw the forest. It was a bit creepy. My older brother had told me about it, said it was haunted by someone or something. No one knows what it looks like. No one has lived to tell the tale. I stopped thinking about it. I didn't believe him, he was just trying to freak me out. That's what I thought but the first time I went into the woods my life had changed.

I went to the woods

Just I as I was turning around the cave opening my mom yelled for me...I swore I heard someone. I ran up to the truck with all of our stuff. We started unpacking and I went to my room. It was upstairs and had a big window with a deck. I was happy with the room. Just after dinner was finished I went to my room the first thing I grabbed out is what any 14 year old boy would do. I grabbed my console and tv. Sadly we had yet to get internet so I had to play offline. Around midnight my mom had told me to go to bed. Just as I was getting into bed I heard the same voice from the woods I didn't wake up at first I kinda just layed there. That's when I heard a tap on the glass door leading to the deck. That's when I sat up and saw what it was.

Next day

My mom came in and woke me up. As soon as she touched my shoulder I jumped up and put my hands up ready to fight, only to realize it was just my mom. She started laughing and said "breakfast" I got dressed and headed down stairs and went to the counter and grabbed a biscuit and some bacon. I went back up stairs to my room and went to the deck. Just as I sat down I remember what happened last night I immediately started freaking out I looked around. There was nothing there. The chair where the thing had sat in was no longer over there. It was just my chair.

The adventure

I got most of my stuff unpacked and my mom said I could go to the forest. I grabbed my baseball bat just in case. I was walking to the cave I had found but to my sight there was just a clearing. I sat down on the ground wondering what happened. Was it a dream, was it an illusion. I didn't care. I got up and started walking around. I started getting paranoid, that didn't stop me. I kept walking until I came across a hole in the ground. As I looked into the hole there was a light of some sort. It was almost pure white but then it got brighter and brighter so bright I couldn't look at it no more.

The town

We were driving to the grocery store near our house you know like 20 miles away. We had no neighbors except one kid and her mom. When I saw the girl for the first time she looked to be about my age. But something was off she looked really pale as if she had seen a demon. She never spoke to anyone. We headed inside and I bought some sodas and a few snacks. We went to the car and I saw the girl she was with her mom as they walked to their car I saw that she was blonde and had dark green eyes. We finally made it home and after such a long wait we had internet. I was watching YouTube trying to see anything new had happened. The truck came back and we unloaded the rest of our stuff.