The slender woods escape

Jeff didn't know what was going on and neither did Ashley they both kept running towards the screams of others trying to save them. Jeff tripped over something round and soft and Ashley stopped and went to check on Jeff but he was already staring at the arm that had been cut off and a knife was still in the arm Jeff manned up and pulled it out and they ran. Finally reaching another shack there was another scream from inside. They tried the knob but it wouldn't move. They both started busting open the door but it wouldn't move finally they grabbed a stone and broke the door down where jack lay there with holes in one arm and the other arm missing. Jack looked up and saw them as they rushed over and tried to free him. They did all they could to try to get him out of there but they didn't get far before the whole place was quiet and fast scurrys ran through. They got within seeing distance of the tree line as they got to the tree line they saw police and their parents around the house. They started to run towards them and they all noticed them and all the police and ambulance came rushing over and grabbed Jack while the parents went to their children. Jeffs mom was crying and hugging Jeff so hard he couldn't breath the police started asking them about what had happened and they told them about the cabins in the woods and how they were trapped in them and then they found jack with no arms and missing a leg. As they came back something was trailing them, they could feel it.

Happy 2019 got a new phone and hope you enjoy the stories