the weekend

As soon as Jeff got home he asked his mom if jack and Trey could come over. All their parents said yeah. They had already planned everything out over the phone and were all set. They were all in the room playing some vr games. Then Jeff's mom came in and told them it was lunch time. They went to eat. It was just a grilled cheese. They finally got done with the food and they went out side and played some zombie and other games. They were all chill and having fun until they hear a terrible/horrific screeching sound. They looked twords the place were the noice had came from. It was the forest.

THE SETUP

Jeff, jack, and Trey grabbed weapons and some look out stuff from inside and they went to the forest. They were at the edge of the woods. They all got on one knee and started planning stuff it wasn't long before they heard some foot steps in the spot near them. They got armed and went to investigate right when they got over there and saw a tall dark figure. They all stood there speechless, they had nothing to do they just stood and watched as it grabbed a squirrel and ripped it's head off and swallowed whole with no chewing. Then jack sneezed and the figure looked at them it only had teeth for a face. They stood staring, it started to move and back away. Then it got on all four and started for them, slow at first as if wanting them to start running. They did they started running so fast Jeff could not remember the last time he even ran close to this. He looked behind him and saw the figure still on all four chasing them the got to the tree line and they still had a whole 200 yards to run. They didn't stop until they got inside and went up to the room to talk.

The talk

Jeff sat down and wondered what was that thing he looked twords jack and Jack had a look as if he just saw the devil I'm pretty sure he just did. I looked at Trey he had the same look on his face. They all did. Trey was the first to say anything in the silent moments. Trey said "what was that" the all looked at each other and Jack asked Jeff "do you know what that was" Jeff replied with no answer and a look of death. Then Jeff finally said something. Jack looked at him and so did Trey they both said "what" Jeff looked at them and said "the figure is real I can't believe my brother was telling the truth." Jack looked at him confused and said "what are you talking about." Jeff got up and went to his computer and looked up "The Figure."

That night

Later into the day after dinner they were all sitting on jeffs bed. It was about midnight when they were almost asleep then Jeff remember his first night he glanced and the door leading to the deck. An image flashed through his mind he sat up which startled jack who was asleep. He looked at him and said what happened. Jeff looked at him and said my first night at this place I saw him standing on my deck. Jack looked over there but saw nothing. He laid back down and when Jeff didn't lay down he got up and looked at Jeff. He looked in the direction Jeff was staring and they saw the figure standing there looking at them. It seemed to have a smile of some sort. It started tapping on the glass.

Hello

Hi guys I'm the creator of this story if u would like to let me know stuff u would like tell me

My Instagram is (it's.ya.boi_dustedcreeper)
Just follow me and let me know what u would like to see later on.