school

He finally started school, he was a bit nervous but also happy. When he first got there it was a big school. When they went inside it was larger than he had anticipated. While his mom was signing him in he was focused on the enormous hallways. He saw an elevator and some stairs. He finally got to go to class. As he was walking down the hallway there were posters and banners for a school dance. He kept thinking off his ex girlfriend at his old school. He wished that they could still be together.

The class

As he was getting to the class his mother got a phone call and she had to leave immediately, she turned and looked at him and said "Jeff I have to leave."The man on the phone must have been her boss. He was opening the door just as a teacher opened the door and welcomed him inside. The teacher was tall and skinny. Her name was Kathryn but the class called her Kathy. It was fourth period and the Bell was about to ring. When the bell rang one of his classmates came over to him and with some excitement said "hi I'm jack" and Jeff said "hey my names Jeff."

Lunch

Him and Jack were walking down the hallway getting to know each other and that's when jack asked him where he lives and Jeff said near the woods up on pasta street. After a few minutes they sat down and Jack stated that the house and the forest was watched by something. Then he had remember the first night in his room he sat there looking like a dead person. That's was until his neighbor she was walking with another girl. He watched her walk. Then jack came right next to his face and said " oooo I see u checking that girl out ^_^" he turned his attention back to jack and with his face red as blood said " whatchu talkin bout".

(Y'all know something is going to happen ;-))

Home

The day was over before he knew it he was waiting for his new friend when he saw him he was talking to someone he didn't know. When jack finally got to him he introduced him to one of his other friends. His name was Trey. He was a jock but hung out with the geeks and nerds. He was actually a very nice guy. He was a funny guy he had lots of jokes. A few minutes later he was sitting at a table waiting for his bus. Him and Jack were laughing so much the teacher had to come over and tell them to stop. He was sitting down at the table when he saw the girl again she was sitting with the same girl from lunch. Jack got next to his face and said "you like her dontchu" Jeff slugged him in the shoulder and they went to the bus.

The ride home

As him and Jack got on the bus they found a spot for all of them. They were having a good time making jokes and messing around. He saw the girl again she was sitting alone. After about 40 minutes everyone except him and the girl were on the bus. They still had around ten to fifteen minutes until they got off. He got the courage to sit by her. As he did she looked at him her cheeks very red.(😏) They sat there for a few minutes with nothing but silence. Jeff finally asked her what her name is. It took her a bit but after a moment she said Ashley. In return Jeff said that it was a beautiful name. They started talking and joking around until the bus came to there stop. They both got off and said bye to each other. Jeff was going to ask her if she knew anything about the forest but he didn't.