A Viper Named Susanne

A few days later Christian woke up in a good mood laying next to Taya who had her arms wrapped around him while she dreamed. Christian hated to move her to get up to go out for the day but he had to get ready for a golfing meeting at the country club but he needed to say goodbye to her. They made it a rule that no matter how busy they got to say goodbye and I love you before they left for the day. "Tay?"

Taya turned her head when she heard Christian calling her. "Hmm?" Taya noticed Christian in his golfing outfit of a blue Polo shirt with light tan Docker's with a leather belt with white golfing shoes. "You look adorable in your golfing outfit."

Christian [smile-kiss] "I'd rather be inside you all day not playing golf but it's for business."

Taya "I have a meeting at work as well so I better get up and going. When will you be home?"

Christian "Probably around 3. [kiss] See you this afternoon." Christian grabbed his golf bag.

Taya "I love [kiss] you."

Christian "Love you [kiss a few more times] more."

Taya walked away from Christian removing her shirt and shorts to take a shower while Christian was still in the room. "You want to come in here with me don't ya?"

Christian smiled, threw down the bag and went over to Taya to kiss her lips. "I do but I need to go. You're making me hard girl."

Taya [giggled] "I need to get to work and you need to do some golfing. Go I'll see you this afternoon."

Christian "You're right. I'm off."

Elena was pissed off when Christian left to go to his precious Taya the night of the fundraiser and she was going to break them up even if she had to do it herself or through someone but it will happen. Elena dialed up her escort service she contacted her latest Submissive for Christian and other clients who needed some help finding a woman or man if that's your taste. On the phone with one of the agent who knew Elena very well. "Yes Marcus this is Ms Lincoln."

Marcus "Yes Ms. Lincoln how are you today?"

Elena "Fine Marcus the reason I am calling is, I'm coming in today to check out some of your girls to see if their right for a [Elena was good at lying when it came to getting what she wanted] client of mine."

Marcus was French so everything he said was over the top and Elena had grown accustomed to his ways but at times she just wish he'd shut up and get on with the business at hand. "But of course Ms. Lincoln shall I make you an appointment to come in and check out the girls or are we shopping [giggled] for a man this time? Perhaps a little something for yourself."

Elena "It would be a woman and you know I am with Anthony now."

Marcus "How is that going? If you don't mind me asking."

Elena "We are coming along nicely. Actually you know what [slapped to her assistant] I will be coming there in 20 minutes I'd like to see Tony for a weekly visit."

Marcus "Should I prepare a room for you Ms. Lincoln?"

Elena "No I'll take him to my place." Marco said his goodbye while Elena hung up and looked at Beth her assistant. "Can you handle the place for a few hours I need to go out?"

Beth "Yes of course. Is everything okay Ms. Lincoln?"

Elena "Yes everything is fine." Elena grabbed her coat, purse and car keys. "I'll be back to look over the numbers at 7."

Beth "Yes ma'am."

Elena drove the 5 miles to get the downtown Seattle where Bella's was located which was in one of the richest section of the city which was to Elena liking because she didn't have to be ashame of what she was doing. Elena was part owner of the establishment so she could come and go as she pleased so she just strolled in without a second thought. "Where's Marcus?"