Honeymoon Chapter 12

Christian carried Taya who wrapped her arms and legs around his body over to the Penthouse window that overlooked Central Park and downtown New York. "You [thrust-kiss-breathed in Taya's cotton candy body spray on her neck while running his tongue over her earlobe to gently nibble on her right ear] are so [kiss] beautiful."

Taya moaned in Christian ear while kissing his lips. Taya loved Christian gyrating his dick deeper inside her to the point she thought she might explode with pleasure. "You too. Take [kiss] me-"

Christian "I [smirk-sucked on Taya's neck] am."

Taya "No. [exhale] To the bed. Please. I want to wrap my legs around your body." Christian gave into Taya's request while nodding and took his wife over to the bed and laid her down and began kissing down her body while she looked on while smiling at him.

Christian began sucking on Taya's breast, left then right pinching her nipple to get them erect so he could suck on them to cause a moan to escape her lips. "I love to hear you moan Tay. [Taya mumbled yes] I'll make you scream when I [Christian leaned down to spread Taya's legs so he could kiss her sweet spot between her crotch that was soaking wet under his tongue] kiss [lick] you here." Christian sucked on Taya's vagina until she was screaming his name and he needed to catch his breath. Christian leaned up to hover on top of Taya's body who automatically spread her legs around him so he could slip his groin inside her at full blast. "Oh [kiss-grunts from the effect of being inside Taya who gyrated her hips to his motions causing Christian to sigh with every jerk] yes baby keep doing that."

Taya "I [kiss-Taya sucked on Christian tongue while holding onto his body while making love to him] love [moan] you."

Christian heard what Taya said and rolled around so Taya was on top of him so she could ride him. "More Tay. [sighs-thrust his groin further inside Taya's sensitive body that was vibrating on top of him] Ride me Tay. Show me you love me as much as I love you."

Taya leaned down to kiss Christian lips while rubbing his chest and going down to where his dick was meeting her vagina and touched the slickness of his groin that was pumping away inside her to the point she wanted to please Christian so she started to go up and down his groin like he was her own personal vibrator feeling every inch of himself going further and deeper to the point she thought she might break but that happened a long time ago so his dick was going at her like smooth sailing-moan] "Ah God [kiss-Taya grabbed Christian hands to put on her chest so he could massage her nipples while she rode him a few more times before he exploded inside her like a volcano] I want [Taya wasn't finished yet, she wanted Christian some more and he was always hard when it came to her so with his erection buried deep inside her she slowly gyrated her hips up and down to make him stop talking and look into his eyes] more [kiss] Give me more."

Christian growled while grabbed Taya body and forcefully threw her down on the bed like a wild animal causing her to giggle at him while he kissed her lips and began thrusting harder and longer inside Taya's body making her moan out louder than before. "Yes! That's it. Let it out baby. Let everyone know I'm fucking you good."

Taya "Not good." Christian looked at her in mid-thrust. "Great."

Christian chuckle and began pounding away at Taya at the word great but he wanted excellent. "Let's try for excellent my dear."

Taya "Oh yes. Let's. [groan-moaned at Christian lifted her up in his arms to fondle her anus when he flipped her over] I want this. Please."

Christian smiled-rubbed Taya's crotch to create some lube for him while running the juice over his lips to taste her arousal Christian stroked himself before going inside Taya but he felt her wrap her hands around his groin to stroke him causing him to moan. "Skilled hands."