Love is forever

What is love?

What is a soul mate?

How do I fall in love?

How to love someone?

What is true love?

Is love real?

How do I know she love you back?

How to find love?

Is there fate or destiny exist?

LOVE IS ONLY A WORD UNTIL SOMEBODY COMES ALONG AND GIVES IT MEANING

I am Prince Darren Hayden Alexander Xavier. I'm 300 years old. I'm the only son. I never fall in love. All the girls mostly end up as my foods. I love girls it just that I don't have any feeling for them. For me all the girl is the same no different. I don't know what it likes to fall in love with a girl.

My life changes after I run away from the castle the moment when I found out that I'm should get marry with the girl that my parents arrange for me. My parents insist I accept her as my wife. It is a promise they make long time ago with the girl great great great grandmother. It saves us the vampires. Somehow her great grandmother helps my parents from become the victims of the vampire slayer. It was long ago after I was born. They run away from the slayer and because of her grandmother I was safe. My parents make a deal that they will give me away to their future granddaughter as a husband. When the time come we have to get marry. They show me the picture and her name. I have to marry her in a one month. They get ready all the preparation. The reason I runaway is because I don't want to marry her. She so sweet and beautiful but she is a human. I can't love a human.

I'm a vampire prince. I got what I want in my life and this is the only thing I try to avoid. A human girl to be my bride, my wife, my mate and my partner. I could kill her. What are they thinking me marry a human without hurting her? Maybe I should wait for her to be like me? I need to get away so that I can save her from me.