love is forever 10

The sun comes in through a little bit opening at the window. I see the clock and I feel very lazy to wake up now. Can I spend my birthday sleeping? I guess not. I turn around at my side and I don’t see him. Maybe he wakes up early today. So today is my day. I finally turn 18th. “Happy birthday to me.” I sing to myself. What I should do today? I wake up from the bed and put my feet on the floor. Then I see a note on the floor. What is this? It reads:

PLEASE FOLLOW ME

I walk and follow the note.

Then there was another. This must be Darren work I thought to myself. Who else are allowed in this room beside me?

KEEP FOLLOW ME

I just follow the notes until I reach the table. There a big bouquet of red roses. And there is a note on top of the flower. I take the note and read it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE. HAPPY  SWEET 18TH. I love you. Darren.

This started nicely. What next? I pick up the roses and smell it. There a note under it.

I KNOW YOU LOVE ROSES. PLEASE GET REFRESH AND GO TO MY CLOSET.THERE MORE SURPRISE WAITING. I know you will love it.

How he knows I love roses. I quickly went to take shower and then go his closet. There a space for my stuff at one side. I look around then I found the note.

PLEASE WEAR THIS AND MEET ME AT THE GARAGE

I look at the box. It nicely wraps. Slowly I opened it and there the beautiful dress I ever see. I took it out and put it over me and it fit nicely. He knows my size since he went shopping with me that day.

After finish dressing I went down. The house seems quiet. No sound of music. No voices usually they like to hang out at the hall. Where are the others? I went to the garage and see him lean against the car looking hot than ever. The car already out from the garage. He wearing a shirt rolled up to his sleeves and khaki pant as always. He is wearing the sunglasses. His jacket he put hanging on the car door. The hood of the car is open. Why he is so hot and sexy? I think I fall for him again. Pity my future husband I left him for Darren.

“Hi thanks for the flowers and a very nice dress.” I said shyly and look at him. And turn around showing my dress to him. He looks at me and takes my hands.

“I glad you love it. Shall we?” suddenly he come closer to me and plant a kiss on my cheek and said happy birthday dear.” Then he opened the door and let me in. I was stunned a bit by his way. Then I slip in the car. When I turn to take my seat belt his hands move faster than me and reach it and put the strap on me. The whole time my heart uncontrollable. When I see him I can see a small smile at the right of his mouth. What so funny? Am I funny? What did I do?

He started the engine and turned the car around and went out from the yards. After like few minutes I asked him “Where are we going?”