love is forever 8

The next day I wake up and find she is not there. I quickly rush out from the room and shout to the others. The house seems empty. Then one of my servants said they left last night and still not returned. I rush outside then I met with Alex.

“Darren we are so sorry. We went hunting last night and we lost track of time. By the time we reach here she left already. We can still smell her outside somewhere. Don’t worry we will go look for her now.”  Alex said.

“No it’s ok. Let go together. I know she will not go far.”

We break up and search for her individually. I rush to the beach and I shouted her name. There is no reply. I can only hear the wave splash the sand. I know when she scared and hear I shout her name she will be very quiet and hold still. The more noise I make the more far she will go. I try to smell her but the wind so strong. One moment I can smell her then it gone.  I just knew she was here somewhere. She was not gone far if not she already take one of the cars. All the cars are still there at the garage.

Suddenly I heard a cry. I moved slowly to the rocks area. The more closer I be the louder it is. I knew she was there. She must be very sad or upset. Because of what happen yesterday? Or because she just lost her parents? I quickly go to her and touch her hands slowly. She gives a jerk and tried to pull away. I hold more firmly. She looked at me and slowly her crying stop. She just looks at me and froze. Maybe she scared I will do something to her.

“Sshhh don’t cry anymore. I will not hurt you. I just want to make sure you are ok.” I try to hold her closed to me. If she wants to cry she can cry on my shoulder.

“Stay away from me. I don’t need you.”

“Danielle don’t be like this? You have us as your friends. I come here to comfort you. I like you. I don’t want to see you cry anymore. I want to make you happy.”

‘Actually I scared of you. Yesterday you kiss me and now what?” she tried to stay away from me.

“Nothing. I’m so sorry that I kissed you yesterday. I can’t help it. You’re so beautiful and your smell amazing. I have to kiss you.”

“I’m saving it for my future husband. You ruined everything. I lost my parents. I come here because I miss them. I don’t know what to do? I’m alone and I’m so lonely. I feel different to stay in a house full of guys. I should be going to see my future husband just I don’t know who. My parents don’t tell me anything. What should I do? How you know I was here?”

“Well Alex come home and told me you gone. They all worried that you lost. I wake up and find you not beside me. So we did a small search party and get separate and then I found you here.” I explain.

“I’m so sorry I give troubles to you guys. You take me in and care for me and now I give you problem.”

“No it’s not a problem. You always have me here with you. You are not alone and never lonely when you have us here.” I said to her and hold her closed. She leans on my shoulder and look at the sea. She stops crying already and now become calmer.

“So many tears I’ve cried, so much pain inside, but baby it’s ain’t over till it’s over” I sing slowly.

She look up at me and there a smile on her face. I cheer her up already. Love that smile. She looks so cute when she smiles. Then I stop singing.

“Don’t stop you have a great voice. I love it”

“Well it’s nothing really. Our lead singer is Bren. He is the main vocal. We are just backup singer. We play the music more than sing.”

“You are great too. You make my trouble go away. Thanks Darren.”

“Well I guess we should go now. The others must be wandering where we are.” I hold her hands and we walk back to the house. I love to see her happy. When I see her cry I feel the pain inside. It hurt me too to see the person that I love hurt.

The house seem silent from the outside. Then I hear music they must be practicing again. We walk to the music room. They all just play and stop when we enter the room.

“Sorry Darren. We wait for you but you never show up so we guess you must be with Dani so we come back to the house and we do little practice.” Bren said.

“Please don’t get mad at me it’s true. We were looking for her to.”

“Yeah I know. It ok you guys. I trust you guys.” I replied back.

“ I would love to see you guys performed. Did you guys perform anywhere?” she said and looks at me.

“Well actually yes. We did perform in clubs. We are underground band. We don’t like to take much attention. We just love music and it’s our passion. We got a lot of free time so we make songs and music. We do perform few here and there.” Bren said.

“Oh great you guys is a band. I love it. Hey what you guys drink? Can I have some?”

She tried to reach for a glass and all five hands hold it. It not supposed to happen. Not yet. I quickly hold her hand and speak to her. “ Well Dani I guess you still not yet reach 18 are you? And that mean you are still underage. We will not want to make you irresponsible.”

“Yeah I guess I am. What am I thinking? Well my birthday is coming soon. Then I can be drinking?”

“Wow Dani birthday is coming soon. Everyone we should have a party.” Shout Alex.

“When exactly your birthday? We should throw a party especially for you.” Asked Henry.

“In two more day.”

“So guys get ready we going to have a blast one.” Shout Henry.

I just look at her and the guys. She gets more comfortable with them. Her birthday is coming soon. What I should get for her? I will ask the guys later.

“I dedicate this song special for you.” Said Bren. Then he started to sing. I just watch her and the guys. I don’t feel like play music today. She looks more cheerful then before. More smile on her face and I really like those smile.