love is forever 7

We can go out in the public. We used sun protection when there is hot sun. To be in a mall is quite safe because it covered. We can pretend like we are human. The mall is another part of the island. Like a small town. We get separate at the mall. I go with her and the others do their things.

We go from one shop to the other. “What you needs?” I asked her. I don’t much about girl stuff. All I know that they need a lot of stuff. The everyday clothes are changed from t-shirt to dress or skirt or jean. Whatever I don’t care as long they look great. They always look great no matter what they wearing. Like today she wearing my shirt and she look hot and sexy.

“Not much just that I need what I can wear every day. I’m sorry you have to spend so much on me. I just know you. How am I going to pay you back? I lost everything.” She replied and looks at me feeling guilty.

“Money is not a problem. What important to me is that you get all the stuff you need and then we can leave this place. I don’t really like crowded place.” I can feel like everybody in the mall is looking at me. I don’t like people stare at me.

 After getting all the stuff she need we take a rest at the café while waiting for the others to return. “I already call them they should be here in few minutes. You need any drink?” I asked and put my phone on the table.

“A nice hot tea is great.”

I make the order and then the waiter send our drink. We drink and chat. When everybody return we are about to leave the café when she said “Darren you leave your phone.” And she pulls at my sleeve. I try to stay calm in front of her but I can’t resist. I turn back and our lips meet and slowly we kissed. She also kiss me back passionately and while we kiss my other hand slowly goes from her shoulder to her fingers and grab the phone in her hand. Then I let go.

She just stands there breathless and stared at me. Then she begins to run. I just stand there and watch. What I just did? I should wait for it not just let it blow like that. The others go and try to catch her. I just stand there and wait. Few minute later Bren got her and carry her on the shoulder.” Let me go. Let me down.” She shouted. Everybody just watch us. “Never ever run away from me again.” I quickly grab her and bring her to the car.

In the car I told her that I’m so sorry to kiss her like that. I will never do that again I promised her. She just looked at me and keeps quiet. “Well I don’t blame you... I guess… it just that it was my first real kiss and I never kiss anybody before. I just want it to be special that all. It also my fault I shouldn’t kiss you back” She said. Later when she calm down and don’t get angry with me again she asked me the questions. I try to answer it nicely. I told her about the accidents and there no survival. She burst into tears. I try to comfort her. I don’t know how? I try to hold her hands but I scared she hate me. I just let her by herself beside me.

“My parents...they…they gone. I don’t know what to do now... They want to marry me with this guy. I don’t even know. They want to tell me on the ship. I always try to avoid it when it comes to this topic. Now I have no one else. I also don’t know how to find him. I don’t know what I should do. What left is this necklace that all. My mom’s give it to me.”

I take a look at the necklace. It’s got the letter DX. That should be me. Darren Xavier. My mom told me that they take my necklace and give to her great grandmother as a token of the promise they made. It is also to make sure she got something belong to me.

I just keep on driving. I was thinking to tell her everything. I scared she cannot accept it. She just find out she lost both her parents. If I told her she will get mad at me? I should have waits. I look at her and finally she was asleep. There still tears on her face. I don’t want to disturb her. It must be very hard for her to know the truth.

I carried her slowly to my room. Set her on my bed. I can hear her heart beat slowly. How long can I stand this situation so close yet I can’t touch her the way I want it. I want her now. I touch her lip slowly and her face with my fingers. It’s only been few days. I guess I started to fall for her. I grab my phone and make a call.

“Hello mother”. I called my mother to get help. What should I do now?

‘Darren. How are you my son? When you are coming back here? There a lot of stuff to do. I got a bad news. Your future mother and father in law are gone. They perish in an accident. Your future wife is still missing.’ My mother said and there sadness in the tone.

‘Yes I know”

“How do you know?”

“She is right here with me.” I said and look at her sleeping on the bed.

“Who is there Darren? Don’t joke on me. Are you meaning that Danielle is with you right now? How you find her? You run away from the castle because you don’t want to marry her and now she is with you?” my mother asked.

‘Yes mother. Well I save her. I found her on the beach. I bring her here to the villa. She is sleeping now. She is very sad to find out what happen to her parents. I don’t tell her anything yet about me or the wedding. Maybe we should postpone the wedding mother.”

“Well I sent out the invitations. The whole kingdom can’t wait for the wedding. I can’t postpone it any further. She are brave girl she will get through this, don’t worry my son. Come home soon. I need you here.”

“I see you soon mother”. I hang out the phone and just watch her sleep. She looks so peaceful. I just want to hold her closed but I just can’t. I just lay by her side and cover the blanket over her.