love is forever 13

“Your highness the helicopter is ready” said the servant to me. I got down and I watching they put all the stuff in the helicopter. It’s the royal transport in case of emergency. My parents sent for me.

I went inside to see if she already set. With the wire here and there I carried her slowly and with care. The others help me too. I lay her on the seat and I sit next to her with her head on my lap. I say goodbye to them and we left the villa. I know Bren will take care of everything. It’s sad to see her hurt and the party had to be cancelled. I ruined her birthday. It’s my entire fault. I keep blaming myself.

It’s a very fast ride with the helicopter than car. I can use the car just it’s a bit slow. I can’t wait to get home. What will be my parents think about me? They will blame me for not take care of her safely. I look at her and keep stroke her hair. “Danielle please gets well soon. I need you.”

The rides were short soon we already arrive. We reach the castle and I can see everyone waiting. Just as the helicopter landed, the servants come and open the door for me. “Welcome home your highness. The king and queen are waiting.” I got out and carry her and they help me with the stuff. I take her to my room. I can see everyone was there including my king and queen. The doctor and nurses are all busy prepared for her. I lay her down on the bed and they start work. I walk to my mother and hug her tights.

“It’s my entire fault mother. I’ve been careless. I should not be careless. I hurt her. I should take her place. I feel so bad. I want to hurt myself.”

“Darren it is not your fault. It’s an accident. You also hurt. Bren already inform me everything what happen when you on the way here. Don’t you worry she will be better soon. We see if she can recover if the situation is ok and good we can transform her to be like us. Now is not the time yet. She lost a lot of bloods and with the recent event I scared she can’t accept it yet.” The Queen Annie reply and pad Darren back.

“Darren it is not your fault son. You did your best. I know how hurt you are. I know that we need her to be human for the wedding but in this situation if needed than you have to changed her before the wedding. I will explain it to everyone.” Reply the king.

It our tradition that if a vampire to marry a human, the vampire must keep their mate human until after the wedding vow then he/she must changed their mate at midnight. Not every vampire can simply make other human a vampire except the royal or with the royal permission. Only the royal have the venom to do it. They can bite with any human and drink their blood but it will not make them vampire. Never in my life have I made others vampires. When you make other a vampire you will have a bond with him or her. I don’t want that but for Danielle I do want it.

The doctor came to us and talks with us. “Her condition now is stable. Her injuries are bad but she will be good as normal if you changed her now. As a human her injuries to be back to normal is 50/50. She will get side effect from the accident. As a vampire then she will heal as fast and good as before. It all depends on you.”

I turn to my parent. I have to change her now. I have to do it to save her. “It is ok son I give you the permission to changed her and save our princess.” reply my father to me. “Can I have a moment alone with her?” I asked them.

Everybody leave the room except my parent. I went to her and take her hand in me. Her smell is all different with all the bloods transfer and medicine go inside her. Her heart beats slowly. I will miss everything about her now. How she blushed and crying on me. I need to save her. I want her to be good again.

“I love you very much Danielle.” I whisper to her and kiss her hand. I slowly turn her hand over and bite her wrist. I can taste the sweet bloods and also the medicine. I released the venom inside her and seal the wound with a lick. I put her hand back at her side and watch her. I want to do it nicely and special for this moments. I got to do what I got to do to save her. Her life is more important.

“Do you want to come with us Darren?” asked my mother.

“I don’t want to leave her mother. If you have anything to discuss can it wait?”

“You already fall for her. I see. You also have proposed to her. I can see the ring on her finger. When did this all happen?”

“This happens today before the accident. I proposed to her. Well the guys said I should take her properly and do it nicely since I’m going to marry her soon.”

“We will discuss this later. I’m so happy for you my son. Finally you have found your love. Take care of her.” said my father and they left me alone with her. I want to be by her side when she wakes up. It’s not very long now.