love is forever 12

I hold her hands all the time I drive. I looked at the roads and then at her. She just smiles every time I looked at her. She looks very happy. Who is not happy she find her future husband and I find my future wife. Finally I accept a human as my partner, my mate and my wife. I know she will be a great princess. That part I don’t told her yet. I hope she will not angry.

It was drizzle a bit when we got down from the mountain. I quickly grab everything and rush with her to the car. Now we on our way back to the villa. The road is a bit slippery and the rains stop. Lucky when we arrived at the picnic place the weather is very nice. If not my plan for today will be ruin. There another 20 minute drives to reach the villa. Everybody is waiting for us at home.

“I loves your smile.” I said to her and still hold her hand.

“Well I’m so happy today. Thanks so much Darren for make my birthday the best one I ever had.”

“It not over yet there is your party you have to attend to. There more waiting for you at home.”

The music plays slowly on the radio. This time I’m the one that put it on. “Danielle I want you to know that I really love you. I’m so happy that you accept me as your husband even though our family already plans it and I never guess that I will fall for you. I will do everything for you. I want you to be close with me always.”

Out of the blue there a big rock falls down on to the roads. I a bit late to notice because my focus is all on her by the time I heard the noise I try to avoid it and I lost control. She screamed my named. “Darren!!!” I try to keep us save. Our car skidded a few times then falling into the ravine. All the times the car spinning and rolling I try to get free myself and trying to free her. My leg stuck at the wheel. I just waited the car to stop and it smash hard on the ground and stop moving. I look at her still have the seatbelt on her. I hurt myself at few place. My legs are broken. I need time to heal them.  I try to move to her but it a bit difficult when I’m hurt.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At the villa everybody busy with the preparation for the night. A few guest already arrived. The music is playing at the back. Henry is the DJ for the night. Later they all will perform a song special for Danielle.

“Bren what time they should be here?” asked Alex looking at Bren. Bren is busy occupy with his girl Marisa.

“I already told Darren to be here around 6.30pm after all the guest arrived. Don’t worry Darren always on time. He will not be late for his sweetheart party. By the way where is Nate? Alex do you get the cake yet?” ask Bren and looking for Nate.

“Nate, Bren is looking for you. I wait for the chef in the kitchen. There only minor details left.” Said Alex.

Nate came over and Bren explained to him to remind all the guests that they will be a human tonight and please control themselves. He don’t want any scene tonight. “We need to make sure everything is ok and great.” He said. “Yes I know.” Replied Nate and then walk away.

“Henry plays something fun tonight.” Said Alex and then go to see his girl Jenny. She seating at the couch with the glass in her hand.

“I always play nice music.” Murmured Henry to himself.

“Whose party is this?” asked Marissa Bren girlfriend.

“It Danielle party. She is Darren girlfriend.”

“When he got himself a girlfriend? Why I don’t know?”Asked Marisa.

“It is not very long just last week. It a very long story. Later I told you all about it. Before I forget you are invited to their wedding soon.” Said Bren and looking around the place.