love is forever 9

Dani P.O.V.

What should I do today? I wandered to myself. I don’t know how long I can stay here with the boys. I need to have a plan like try to go home or find my future husband or just forget all about him. They were really concerns about me and really caring too. Like yesterday when I got away I didn’t mean to make them feel guilty that I’m run away. I just need some moments with myself. It hard to stay in a house full of guys and I’m the only girl.

All the guys are so gorgeous and good looking. Bren seems like a big brother and wise one. Nate he more into books, news and he knows it all kind of guy. Alex happy go lucky kind of guys with the cute looks and also I think the young one in the band. Then there Henry the mystery one of the five guys. The most handsome and good looking one is Darren of course and he sleeping peacefully beside me. I just stare at him while he sleeps. We never cuddle or he tries to hold me or what. We sleep on our own part of the bed and because it’s a very huge bed so there some distance between us. I don’t feel comfortable at first when I have to share the room with him and share the bed with him but I don’t have others choices because the others room are all taken. He looks really care about me. I never have anyone care about me before beside my parents or some friends at school.

My friends they must be think that I’m gone too. It’s been few days after the accident. I lost everything my phone, my clothes and my stuff. I don’t have anything until Darren bought for me the clothes and stuff I need. I thank him so much and I don’t know how I’m going to pay him back. I don’t stop looking at him and still do my thinking when suddenly I caught his eyes looking back at me. “What are you watching, my dear?” he said.

I caught in the surprise and I don’t know what to say. I feel like an idiot why I stare at him and thinking about my life at the same moments. “Well I just do little bit of thinking that’s all.” I said then I blush and turn away. I feel so embarrassing. He must be thinking I admire his body and see what I like. I like what I see. He so dammed perfect. Why I haven’t notice it before. Maybe I thinking more about me and never take any notice of the guys. I can still feel him looking at me now. Now my face must be very red. How to cover it?

“What are you thinking? Is there a problem that need to settle and I’m here to assist you?”

“It’s nothing actually. Just thinking. Well you knows girl sometime have many thought at one time. We just think about everything. For example what to wear today? What to do today? What to eat? Like that kinds of stuff.” What am I saying? It makes him looks confused. I also confused. I don’t know what I said just now.

“Anything my dear and I hope you have a great day today.” He smiles at me and walk out of the bed still in his boxer and I just admire him. Then he went to the bathroom. Few minutes later he goes into the closets room and walk out looks dashing. I just lie on the bed and watch him until he go to the door.

“You don’t want to wake up yet? Or you still thinking want to wake up or not?” he teasing me. “ It’s a wonderful day you know if you want to spend time outside.”

I just laugh a little. “I’m going to wake up. Where are you going?”

“I’m going out for a while. Anything you needs you can ask any of the guys or get my butler to do it. I’m off now. See you later.” He said and gives me a flying kiss.

I just smile. I don’t catch back the flying kiss or blow back one. If I catch one he knows I fall for him. If I blow one back he know I fall for him. I don’t do anything and watch him close back the door. He gone and now I’m free. I have all the time for myself. I went to the bathroom first then I went to his closets. There one part of the area he makes space for me. I choose what I’m wants to wear today. After finish dressing I went down stairs and I meet with Alex.